American Spirit, 245 Years Strong!

Hello!

So as most of you know, today is the 4th of July. 245 years ago, the United States declared independence from Great Britain. I’ll spare you the rest of the history lesson so you’re welcome. Anyway, last year I did a formation flight celebrating the 4th with @Alaska096 and @BTYT over Alaska. Now since I didn’t have the time for a flight this time, I decided to go back into the past to that formation flight and take some new photos, so without further ado here they are!

All three of us on the runway in the morning Alaska sun getting ready to celebrate Independence Day! I can be seen in the P-38, @Alaska096 was in the F-22, and @BTYT flew the F-16 on the right.

Here, we can see @BTYT forming up on @Alaska096 and his F-22 in the Alaska sunlight of the 4th of July.

I know these photos are a year old. Sue me. Anyhow, thank you for stopping by, and have a great day IFC!

Oh, I forgot…

Happy Independence Day everyone, God bless America! 🇺🇸

42 Likes

Beautiful pictures @Butter_Boi!

Happy 4th!!

2 Likes

Awesome pictures! Happy 4th of July!

2 Likes

Tea and Biscuits: Eaten

13 Colony Lead: Blown

‘Murcia! Happy 4th :))

6 Likes

How can you drink the tea if it’s at the bottom of Boston Harbor? 😛

Jokes aside, happy Independence Day fellow Americans, thanks y’all!

3 Likes

Nice pictures @Butter_Boi! Happy 4th of July to all our American friends down south!

2 Likes

Thanks man, means a lot!

1 Like

should’ve invited me 😒

Happy Independence Day!

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t invite you to a flight I did a year ago. 🙃

Happy Independence Day to you too man!

1 Like

poor excuse 😂

1 Like

Sun sets on the british empire?
also love this pic

3 Likes

We’re just the cooler and more popular younger brother of Britain, or something.

Anyway thank you!

1 Like

hmm more like a rebel son JOKE alert

1 Like

🙌👏They look beautiful, thanks for having me! It was awesome!!

1 Like

Thanks for flying with us!

1 Like