American’s Virtual One Year Anniversary! / Dallas to Buenos Aires! (American B789)

I didn’t register to participate in the event but couldn’t resist from doing so. I flew from Dallas to Buenos Aires on American’s B789 although the shots you’ll find below are only taken at Dallas to showcase the traffic that showed up and was present for the event!

Route: KDFW 🇺🇸 - SAEZ 🇦🇷
Server: Expert
Flight Time: 8hrs 58 mins

All the ATC’s that were present at the event, you guys had one heck of a job getting planes out of the airport and you lot didn’t disappoint! Loved how International departures took off from Rwy 36’s and Regional departures from Rwy 35’s

27 Likes

It looks beautiful😍

1 Like

Thanks a lot! It looked amazing to see so many aircrafts at one airport! Just adds that little bit for the sake of realism 👌🏽

Looks like it was a fun event. Very nice shots mate as usual and congratulations to @AmericanVirtual on one year of operations.

1 Like

Amazing pictures like always!

1 Like

Cheers Man!

1 Like

Thanks Manav! Great work as ATC!

1 Like

As always, amazing pictures!

Wish I could have attended

1 Like

I see myself in the second pic as the Old livery 738! It was really fun to make it!

1 Like

Beautiful. So sad I didn’t participate in anything IF related at all yesterday (except storming Jason’s home airport)

1 Like

Thanks Bud!

Hope you had a good flight!

1 Like

It’s alright, there’s definitely more events such as this to come along!

1 Like

Beautiful Pictures! Wish i could’ve flown into DFW yesterday, I tried twice but my device crashed both times…😣 😥

1 Like

That’s a lot of aircraft! Wish I could’ve been there!

1 Like

i saw AA 38 times

1 Like

Cheers and that’s unfortunate :(

There was a lot indeed! Laggy experience for sure 🤣

Haha…It was an AAVA Event after all 🤣