American (New) 767-300 ER

@USA_ATC

Realism doesn’t have a time stamp!

As a champion of ultra-realistic flying, I do see your point about liveries that never/have not yet existed (Delta’s B788, Emirates & United’s A350s) but getting rid of old aircraft just doesn’t make sense.

Clearly, it’s not just about keeping up with in-real-life realism, but also about accepting what once was and respecting the history that has got us here.

In my opinion, getting rid of old aircraft or not adding retired aircraft simply because they are no long used is short-sighted and ultimately egotistical towards modern aviation, one of the many problems with contemporary aviation enthusiasts.

Just my 2 cents though!

1 Like

Im not saying we get rid of older aircraft but why would we add new liveries when there not using them anymore. Add airlines liveries to which are still used.

Still want to talk about this please PM me

This strikes me as a duplicate topic; however, your topic got more votes than the old one in a short time. Also, your topic will automatically close 14 days after the last reply, unless you ask a moderator to help you with that.

I checked like 5 times and it showed nothing

You can probably flag it for closure since this one has more votes and that thread hasn’t been active since AUG 2019
And since you didn’t see it after searching and no one has closed this.

1 Like

done. Let’s see what happens

1 Like

Ok it should be fine
They’ll let you know

1 Like

they closed the other one. Thank you for your help

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

can we get to 10 votes?

I mean the AA 767 was a aircraft American had for a long time and its still in the game why remove it… same thing with Delta 787 and United A359/Emirates same thing can be applied to Transaero A380. These planes either existed/wont exist/or either are on order or were. I dont see this as a waste of space it actually helps an aircraft be more out there. The more liveries the better.

2 Likes

It is important to rework because I can’t land it smoothly

2 Likes

Can we get 8 votes?