American Eagle ERJ-175

Description: This aircraft, N202NN, an Embraer ERJ-175, is operated by American Eagle, by American Airlines. This aircraft is still in service.

Benefits: The benefits to having the American E-175 in Infinite Flight is that it would be an addition to realistic flight plans, and would add to the ERJ’s liveries and add another American carrier.

Opinion: In my opinion I would very much love to have this beautiful aircraft in Infinite Flight!

Thanks!

B3ASTMOD3X

I’m pretty sure it belongs in #features. Just moved it for you ;)

1 Like

Oh, I forgot that… 😅

Thanks!

2 Likes

I get to fly on one of these bad boys in a couple days.

I think republic operates them.

Have a nice flight! But for right now, let’s keep it on the topic of the request!

I closed the old one for you.

1 Like

Thank you @Chris_S, but I still wonder, how does one sentence and no picture equal a request? 😂

The Community sure has gotten better from when it was first established!

2 Likes

Sounds familiar:

In other threads pertaining to E Series jets like the one above it’s been mentioned that no new livery additions are possible to the EJets unless there’s a rework due to it being an old (2012) modeling imported from previous game builds

1 Like

Still doesn’t have info about the aircraft/airline, and doesn’t explain why it should be added.

In this case, you should contact a moderator so that he closes the old topic before creating a new one.

I’ve always wanted this in IF so I can do one of my favorite Florida Routes of Miami-Key West! I’m deleting a vote for this 🤠

1 Like

On the CRJ Tracking thread, this livery has already been confirmed so theres no point asking for it over and over again.

No you miss read it said ERJ Not CRJ XD.

2 Likes

I cant read…lol 😂😂

Anyway here’s the CRJ tracking thread becuase the American Eagle livery has already been confirmed for the CRJ

2 Likes

Lol its ok just take your time :).

1 Like

Thanks for the support everyone! This request may be out a while, may come with an ERJ rework! ;)

1 Like

Its a nice aircraft in a nice livery i think it should be added to IF because ive liked the ERJ-175 and that livery would be nice to fly

1 Like

This is one of my favorite airlines and aircraft! I also like it better than the crj in my opinion. Sadly I’m outta votes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.