American Eagle (Envoy Airlines) E-175

Since US Airways is now merged with American Airlines, it would be great if FDS could add the Envoy Airlines ERJ-170/175 paint to the livery list. Here is think to the photo:http://www.bizjournals.com/pittsburgh/news/2013/08/05/americans-new-rj-bigger-cleaner.html#i1

Love this livery. Flown on these many times

4 Likes

Removed a former vote for this lovely and trusty bird. The E- series need a livery addition ;)

3 Likes

I’m expecting to fly in this aircraft in my trip to Panama this Saturday. American Eagle has flights to MPTO from KMIA, looks nice!

4 Likes

Where was this taken?

1 Like

Pittsburgh Airport (KPIT).

1 Like

I’m really starting to see the beauty in Americans new livery, I hope I don’t start to like the battleship grey united livery😐

That’s Pittsburgh INTERNATIONAL Airport to you good sir! Since US Airways left us that’s the only distinction we have so I have to protect my hometown airports legacy lol 😂

2 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t know which to use, so I just went with the Pittsburgh Airport.

With the CRJ update coming I would really like to see adding this livery to the E170/175/190 (the E190 flown by American Proper while the E170/175 flown as American Eagle by their subsidiaries). I would also like to see this among other carriers (UNITED EXPRESS, DELTA CONNECTION, ALASKA etc. ) also to reflect the massive changes in regional airlines over the years on who owns who or merged with what, including adding overseas carriers who’ve added these aircraft to their inventories since the E-Jets were added to the IF game with no updates since.

They were real quick to add the Alaska Airlines livery to the to the A320 to reflect Alaska Air Group buying Virgin America; lavishly adoring their A320 but haven’t touched their E jet step children since their inception (they could at least added the Alaska-Horizon and Alaska - Skywest liverys to the E170/E175) Speaking of Skywest they also fly the E175 for Delta Connection which has no livery in game

1 Like

Ya it is, not sure how, just knew as soon as I say it…

Thank you good sir for that correction I was about to say

1 Like

Omg, yes. I love this plane and hope it is added in a further update!

2 Likes

I think the reason for this would be the age of the E series, the new planes are often added too, the E series has not seen an update since I have been invested enough in this game to pay attention to the updates, so at lest 3-4 years. I think this could come down the outdatednes of the aircraft, the flight modules on the aircraft. We already know this can be a problem, for example the 73 has no delta logo on the bottom, this is because of modeling of the aircraft the wings make it impossible to add it. Frankly as much as I love this aircraft, and trust me I do, I see them all the time, I would not expect any new liveries until a refresh. I would like a refresher soon though, I would like to see more remakes before they add NEW aircraft like the A350, I don’t mind new aircraft in the sense that they are adding all the CRJs with the CRJ update, but at any rate, great livery would love to see it soon…

1 Like

I agree, though I’d like to see some features added to the game that people are talking about like lighting and navigation but players have some reasonable work arounds and still make it work to their liking. As much as I would love to see more GA aircraft after the CRJ, I would much rather see a refresh/rework of existing older aircraft (like the E-Jets and 737, C-17) before adding any new type aircraft. However, by the time they get to them; in 2020 or so they’ll be outdated and players will want them upgraded to E-Jet E2s and 737-MAX. I would have added updating the fighters to the list but in this game it seems their only use outside of solo or casual mode is to collect violations.

We never hear feedback like this on why older jets can’t get a fresh coat of paint, instead it just seems like we’re being ignored.

2 Likes

Would be cool to fly into DCA!

2 Likes

@Joseph_Krol The Atlanta to DC morning run via E170/75:

Republic Airlines flight 4513 callsign Brickyard 4513 ( American Eagle) from ATL to DCA, 6AM every morning :-) but they always get D Concourse

Mesa 6098 / Callsign Air Shuttle 6098 (UNITED EXPRESS ) always leaves 10 minutes prior every morning like clockwork 05:50am KATL-KIAD and since they are United they get the coveted T concourse

1 Like

Haven’t seen this one. Great find

Very informative, @Bruce_Greene! Thank you!

I’m consolidating some of my votes with like features requests and to free up votes

I dropped my vote to vote for an necessary E-Jet rework to add a livery:

1 Like