Im not saying that there is not other livery’s that need to be added
———————————————————————————————
More about E series

———————————————————————————————
More about American E series
https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/experience/planes/planes.jsp

`LEAVE A LIKE IF YOU LIKE THIS AND DON’T FORGET TO`

VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE

@WestJet737767 American does operate the E170, and there are no other feature request on the AE 170 so this topic can stay :)

1 Like

Btw can you add mors information to the topic and give credit from where the picture came from.Thanks!

1 Like

Well they proably used to operate it becuase I have seen them IRL before

1 Like

His picture is of the E175LR because of the wingtips, if he changes the picture it’s a good feature request. But yes American Eagle does operate the 170

1 Like

My bad, I thought they got rid of them and sent them to united and Delta after the US airways merger…

1 Like

I would change the photo to a E170 not 75 :)
Nice request though!

1 Like

Literally the same airplane minus the range and winglets. AA/Envoy operates the E175

1 Like

Definitely agree with you this livery is also very beautiful so you got my vote

1 Like

It’s interesting because Envoy and Republic are the only two airlines who operate this aircraft for AE but they’re listed as E170/E175.

1 Like

Here is the 170 not 175

3 Likes

Right, I say interesting because if you look up that registration on Flightaware you’ll see it lists the aircraft type as an E175. But if you dig deeper into the registration it’s an E170. All of the Republics and Envoys I’ve seen in and out of PVD have had “Embraer 175” displayed underneath the cockpit window.

1 Like

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS TOPIC!!!
Thanks and safe flying
From @American_1549

@American_1549 it’s the E170 not the E190

1 Like

American Operate the E190 and American Eagle (Piedmont and Envoy) fly the E170 and E175

I love American and Piedmont

But this aircraft is a E170 not a E190

No go look at the post

Please only 1 feature request per thread.

Please calm down. It say in the topic about posting in the #features One feature per topic.

1 Like