American Eagle CRJ-200

`

32 Likes

Yes! We need this. We need the more CRJ’s! :)

8 Likes

This’ll help for the CRJ rework

1 Like

YES! This is a must!

1 Like

Like I always say,“Every airport isn’t filled with just Boeing 747’s and Airbus A380’s.” We need more regional jets. :)

6 Likes

10 times 👍 (thumbsup- approval). Yes.

I would love to see this too! The developers are very busy now though.

2 Likes

With the probable CRJ rework, this would be an amazing(ly beautiful) addition to the IF fleet!

2 Likes

I am not even going to bother voting for this because this is obviously going to be added. :)

2 Likes

FDS not adding it would be like not creating an Emirates livery for the a380 😂

3 Likes

Exactly! It is just one of those liveries that you have to have! :)

2 Likes

Boy do I have fond memories flying this plane (as a passenger) from New York to Toronto. I am sad that the ERJS are replacing them.

1 Like

The -200’s especially are getting very old. If you go inside of one before they retire, there age really shows (window scratches, seat belts tearing, etc.) quite sad to be honest

This has been confirmed

Where did you find out?
(Just asking, I don’t think it’s confirmed)

All of the liveries on the CRJ-200 and CRJ-1000 were “teased” at FlightSimExpo earlier this summer. Attendees had a sneak peak of the upcoming update with new aircraft – including the American Eagle livery on the -200 CRJ variant.

No picture has been released per se but is on the livery list for the upcoming version.

Livery list is obviously subject to change and is not necessarily final. – credits to balloonchaser.

Nonetheless, I am excited to see this livery in the next release which should hopefully be soon! :)

4 Likes

On YouTube thank you for your explanation @Nathan