American B737-8NG Landing on the River Visual Approach at Ronald Reagan Airport (3D Buildings) (Unique Realism)

Hello, Infinite Flight community once again!

——————————————

I’m back again with another realistic Infinite Flight landing video! 2 video’s in less than a week! Could it get even better? Today I’m bringing you guys a very unique airport approach at Ronald Reagan (KDCA) located near the Capitol of the United States in Washington, D.C.! It’s mainly famous for it’s awesome and unique river visual approach for Runway 19. So I said to myself, why not bring it to the IF Community to enjoy? Well, here it is! I hope you enjoy this masterpiece, and have a great rest of your day or evening!

——————————————

Current Motto: I believe that I can make full on realistic trip reports, landing, and takeoff videos better than any on the website. With your guy’s help we can make that dream possible.

——————————————

Flight Details:

Route: CLT-DCA
Flight Time: 1:26
Airline: American Airlines
Aircraft: 737-800
Server: Expert

——————————————

——————————————

4 Likes

About the Screenshots and Videos Category - UPDATED - Screenshots and Videos - Infinite Flight Community
I believe you made another topic around 3 hours ago but in the rules it said 1 topic per day so you may want to keep that in mind next time

Nice editing tho

1 Like

Yes, I made a topic last night. But today is a separate day. But thanks for being considerate. Also thank you very much! 🙂

No problem :)
Yeh it was 4:44am here when I sent it so 3hrs ago for me would be 1:44am

1 Like

Oh, lol. It’s alright.

1 Like