American Airlines MD-11 26h 5m!

I hold on it my iPad 8th iOS 16.5. 32 GB. I got my game for American Airlines MD-11 had 5 times the trips and made nonstop hours.

1. KMIA/MIA - PANC/ANC 7h 3m

2. PANC/ANC - KMIA/MIA 9h 10n = 16h 13m.

3. KMIA/MIA - KDFW/DFW 2h 14m = 18h 27m.

4. KDFW/DFW - KSEA/SEA 3h 2m = 21h 29m.

5. KSEA/SEA - PHNL/HNL 5h 35m = 26h 5m.

XP - 16,271 miles.

Casual Server.

LiveFlight - iPhone 13 Pro Max.

LiveFlight - iPhone 13 Pro Max.

IF - iPad 8th Generation.

7 Likes

@Topgottem your new best friend

7 Likes

It looks great. I’ve never flown that long(

2 Likes

That is crazy I’m currently doing something similar I am on the 787 AA I departed Honolulu went to DFW and currently heading to Frankfurt I am about to land in about one hour after him to head back to DFW and go somewhere else

3 Likes

Normal, I am so sometimes my game IF in the app on either a smartphone or iPad device for someday a later week, and it is no big deal and just hold on to it from hour to time bed before.

3 Likes

Correct me to except during day flights long halls I will take a three hour nap somewhere in between as a relief pile it takes over

2 Likes

Is very nice! I always was my favorite (Tri-Jet) the DC-10/MD-11 has a fun game in IF! If I am not a lot half wide-body both Airbus and Boeing didn’t the same.

3 Likes

You should have a good talk with @Topgottem Lol he is a complete nerd about MD-11 and DC-10 it is kind of funny he will tell you everything you need to know about it Lol trust me he will go on and on.

4 Likes

Incredible! Excellent work, didn’t your iPad overheat too much?

I’ve flown 21h05m max (SKBQ - WSSS) on an iPhone 13.

3 Likes

Thank you! Yes, I have my iPad 8th was too overheated by the patient and very strong so sometimes what happened? I have my smartphone is very easy than my iPad.

2 Likes

@Topgottem you gotta start hanging out with this guy

3 Likes

Don’t understand this comment. Elaborate?

Same goes with the one above me

might be irrelevant, but as a fellow hearing impaired/deaf member, I would love to be your Friend!

1 Like

And to be friends with @Topgottem , I would really need his knowledge.

2 Likes

Indeed I am the great and ancient master of da MD11:>

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.