American Airlines Boeing 787-8

This most be added!

4 Likes

Confirmed :D

2 Likes

But that’s the -9.

4 Likes

Oh…😂

It’s still great we have it (although it’s on the -9😉)

1 Like

I’d love to see this on the -8 aswell where it looks way better :/

4 Likes

So true :(

The AAL 788 is missing so much…

I think this says it all…!

8 Likes

This would definitely be a great thing to come in the hotfix aswell (even though we already have the -9, but IMO the -8 looks way nicer)

1 Like

Are you crying?😂

2 Likes

Not quite. I’m still optimistic about it being added. ;)

5 Likes

American beauty!

2 Likes

Let’s push for it on the next update!

3 Likes

I was really expecting this livery in the first release…

5 Likes

What it’s so hard to add a this

2 Likes

imma try to add some fuel to this fire. As beautiful as the American B789 is, it cannot compare to the perfect size of the 788. In my opinion, it is the most beautifully proportioned of all the Boeing 787’s. The American livery is well deserved for this aircraft and with the American Airlines VA in full swing will be utilized to its potential.

I highly recommend the team consider adding this livery in the next update.

7 Likes

Agreed, right now Delta is the only American livery on the 787-8. I think this would be a nice addition

5 Likes

I support this even though I only fly Delta 😏 So this is a VERY RARE comment from me 😉 (It’s the ONLY non Delta ‘airline’ feature request I’ve voted for)

1 Like

I wonder why FDS didn’t add the AAL livery to the 787-8 but added it to the 787-9

4 Likes

im hoping that with the next update we’ll see this added

2 Likes

Me too.

Really hope they’ll add this one. So needed

1 Like

Hopefully this will be added. It’s basically the only airline livery, that’s not a Delta livery, (with the exception of the American A319 w/ sharklets that I support) pretty please more votes? 🙏

1 Like