American Airlines Boeing 767-300 2-Year Comeback

Good morning folks, we have good news. American Airlines decided to bring back the Boeing 767-300 two years after it retired due to the COVID-19. And now, we are seeing a bunch of Boeing 767’s in service right now. American Airlines retired their Boeing 767-300’s early in 2020 because of COVID-19. Now with vaccinations in progress plus booster shots and now the COVID-19 pandemic nearly coming to an end, there is a decision that American Airlines finally brought back their 767’s on March 31, 2022.

Starting today April 1, 2022 - April 8, 2022, American Airlines is offering free flights from Miami to JFK on the Boeing 767-300 if anyone who lives in Miami loves to travel to New York City.

26 Likes

Is this an April Fools day joke? 😂

5 Likes

Yep, you got that right.

1 Like

8 Likes

Haha nice one with the edit and all! One of the most creative I’ve seen today 👏🏻

5 Likes

Yep, thank you bro.

1 Like

did they actually return them back to service?

No 😂 as stated above, its an aprils fool joke. I really wished it was true though 😢

1 Like

0 dollars one way. Bet.

1 Like

Actually believed they were coming back, not the free flight tho.

4 Likes

Well bro @CaptainE , it’s an April Fools joke. The Boeing 767-300 remained retired permanently. And the flight is not free ok. It’s an April Fools joke

1 Like

u really fooled about AA 767 but u definitely didn’t fool me about the free flights from MIA to JFK😂😂

3 Likes

that’s exciting

1 Like

Dude, I wrote that the flight is free as a joke and of course, it’s not free. It’s called April Fools. You don’t get April Fools?

1 Like

APRIL FOOLS @Jason_hege

2 Likes

i did get it. I was saying that u didn’t get to fool me about the free flights😅

1 Like

I knew this was a joke. 😂

3 Likes

Yeah, and of course the flight from MIA to JFK is not free and therefore, it’s April Fools. So if I didn’t fool you about that, then good for you cuz u know that the flight is not free.

1 Like

THIS WAS SO GOOD BUT OMG YOU ARE SO MEAN I LITERALLY HAVE DREAMED ABOUT THEM RETURNING THE 767’S :(:(

One day maybe?

2 Likes

Haha good one!

I was like, what kind of promotion is this free flight, then it hit me

I actually believed the 767s were coming back tho lol

2 Likes