American Airlines Boeing 737MAX 8 first flight

Coming off the production line at blazing speeds, the Boeing 737MAX 8 is selling like ice cream on a summer day. American Airlines has orders for 100 737MAX 8 aircraft. I personally can’t wait to spot it in Atlanta!

Specifications:
Date: 15 October 2017
CLICK FOR FULL RESOLUTION

623279875056fbe70d9d416b5e64c3894fad6b13_1_690x460
983fc079b8ba819408633ef3da44afc8cfd3cf76_1_690x459
original photo: CChuang

Show some love for this AWESOME aircraft.

55 Likes

I just dont like the registration!
Its going to throw me off… We have US, AA, AN and now RA! :)

I love how it came out though!

5 Likes

Test Registration @Balloonchaser

Sorry I forgot to put test Registration

2 Likes

Word on the street is that American might start service with the MAX when the first 4 are delivered.

3 Likes

This is not a test reg, this is the registration that the aircraft will be delivered with

2 Likes

WHAT😱😱😱😱 CMON AMERICAN GET YOUR SELF TOGETHER

As @Balloonchaser said, American is confusing me with the new Registrations!

2 Likes

Oh. My. 😍

Brb while I vote on a feature. I love the MAX and AA wears it well! ❤️

28 Likes

Imagine if Qatar Airways gets them! They would look ugly still, yes that’s right I think the B737Max is ugly… I’m sure the cabin is nice though.

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeeesssss! But we kinda need the MAX first.

VOTE IF YOU HAVENT! I need my American!

3 Likes

Qatar does have orders for them, and I don’t think they have intentions to cancel those orders.

1 Like

I love the American Airlines livery it’s just so good 😍😍😍 can’t wait to see this in game

2 Likes

We will eventually. It’s only a matter of time. 😉😉😉

2 Likes

Has Qatar ever used the 73? Kinda hard to imagine their colors on there but I can’t wait to see the full lineup in 2-3 years when they’re regularly operational.

The MAX has such a beefy and aggressive look to it! 💪🏻

11 Likes

I don’t think they have but the NEO was what they were meant to get, in fact they they were the launch customer but there were issues with the engines so they didn’t take delivery. I believe they then switched to Boeing as they need the extra aircraft but not sure if it’s definitive right now or it’s just a tactical play as you know how that CEO can be.

2 Likes

I bet myself $100 that someone was going to bring up the NEO on a MAX thread.

9 Likes

Imagine a Air New Zealand 737 MAX 8 sadly they have a320 pilots already so they went with the neo which is not bad anyway.

1 Like

@Tyler_Shelton @Chatta290

Click for full resolution

Well they ordered 60 737MAX 8 aircraft

14 Likes

It actually looks pretty good, I looked online and apparently they won’t use them, it’s for airlines in which they have stakes in.

4 Likes

That’s interesting. Still good to see the MAX has its future with some Middle Eastern Liveries. If the 737MAX gets added, American and Qatar would be my favorite.

3 Likes

It looks awesome wearing the american colours, can’t wait to see it down under with the VOZ livery!

2 Likes