American Airlines Boeing 737-8 MAX

American Airlines Boeing 737-8 MAX

87631_1555553943

Source

This thread is approved by @DeerCrusher

American Airlines

American Airlines is a major American airline headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, within the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. It is the world’s largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with almost 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American Airlines is a founding member of Oneworld alliance, the third largest airline alliance in the world. Wikipedia

Boeing 737 MAX

The Boeing 737 MAX is a narrow-body aircraft series designed and produced by Boeing Commercial Airplanes as the fourth generation of the Boeing 737, succeeding the Boeing 737 Next Generation. This 737 series was publicly announced on August 30, 2011. The first 737 MAX airplane, named The Spirit of Renton , performed its first flight on January 29, 2016. The 737 MAX series gained FAA certification on March 8, 2017. It is re-engined with more efficient CFM International LEAP-1B engines, aerodynamic improvements (including distinctive split-tip winglets) and airframe modifications. Wikipedia

My Opinion

Being one of the largest 737 MAX and 737 operators in the United States, the American Airlines livery is a must have when the 737 MAX is introduced. It perfectly suites this aircraft and the amount of route options that would be available is something to consider. If you would like to see this airline livery for the 737 MAX in Infinite Flight, be sure to hit that big blue vote button in the top left corner of your screen and reply saying that you voted to keep this topic within the ranks. If you can’t vote, your support for this would still be greatly appreciated and I hope you can free up a vote and place one here.

That’s all for now :)

This would actually be a good livery if the plane was in the game, but it isn’t.
Next time if I were you I’d wait for any confirmation that a MAX is coming out in IF before making a topic :)
I’d hold off votes until a MAX is confirmed.

1 Like

You don’t have to wait for an aircraft to be confirmed to request it. A lot of A350 livery requests were made before the A350 was even announced. It is completely up to the user on how they would like to use their votes :)

5 Likes

But then again, I want the MAX so bad haha. Yep I know but I just thought I’d pop that there. :)

2 Likes

Yes please!!! I love that airplane

1 Like

I definitely support this 👍🏽

2 Likes

Nice detailed request. But could you tell the whole truth of the plane?

1 Like

No, but why should I include it in the main request, to only (fingers crossed) edit it out in the following months when the MAX is un-grounded? It’s just completely unnecessary to include it in the main request. If you want to discuss this further, we can always PM.

2 Likes

Everyone knows about the MAX situation, and this thread isn’t about that. Let it rest. That is being handled, and I frankly think it’s unnecessary and immature that that has to be part of every conversation about the MAX…

5 Likes

If you think the request is pointless, don’t vote for it. Simply, move on. As @KPIT stated, this thread is not about the MAX groundings, it is to request an aircraft and livery many people think looks nice.

Don’t vote if you don’t like it.

5 Likes

No need to worry. I deleted all of @JeromeJ off topic posts. Even after a year he has still yet to grasp the concept of “on topic discussion”. Maybe one day…

6 Likes

Why do you need to call me out like that here, you can PM me but calling me out like that is very childish, which is surprising because you’re a Moderator

2 Likes

Not my fault you were the one acting out in public. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Best to think about what you say in topics next time before hitting that reply button. It serves as an example for others so they know what not to do. You’re helping your fellow community members out.

I wouldn’t have had to call you out if you didn’t make those remarks. I’m not the bad guy here…

@AlphaSeven keep it related to the 737 MAX please. Thanks!

10 Likes

Roger, sorry bout’ that!

2 Likes

This livery is a must for the 737-MAX

Definitely a must have all we need now is the beautiful MAX then we in business 🇺🇸