American Airlines and TikTok | Is this the end of the world?

the shroud of the dark side has fallen…

Mom pick me up I’m scared.

4 Likes

This sounds nice. I mean it’s just a popular social media app.

2 Likes

God dang it American. Why.

2 Likes

So, will all AA flights be delayed even more because they need to remove TikTok-addicted passengers from their seats?

Foolish move, in my opinion. Thirty free minutes before needing to pay? Why don’t you just buy the already existing WiFi and watch TikTok?

This whole thing seems pointless, but that’s just me.

11 Likes

Tik Tok can die in a hole

11 Likes

Haha yeah it can!

strange, i thought most tik tok users think airplane mode is “the government controlling them”

so why wouldn’t they just use their phones to browse tiktok?

1 Like

They are using their phones to browse TikTok. If they don’t have it, they will have to download the app using AA’s WiFi.

Yes, it is the end of the world. Imagine people not bracing in case of an emergency all because of that genius on TikTok (who has been proven wrong by 74Gear on YouTube but that’s a whole other story). So don’t be surprised when people are injured when those injuries are easily preventable.

In short, I am extremely disappointed in AA. Also we know tiktok, it’s a spy app.

I don’t have any much more to say. AA made a bad decision. End of discussion.

8 Likes

Are you people actually serious? TikTok isn’t some sort of harmful drug yet most of you are acting like it’s literally the worst thing ever. Grow up.

6 Likes

Yayyyyyyyy look at American Airlines! Giving what the customers truly want! TikTok!

But not personal televisions on narrowbody aircraft, which is what their elite customers have been wishing for. AA’s In-Flight Experience Management Team sure knows how to make its passengers happy! Instead of having the ability to access a wide variety of entertainment, games, and a detailed live interactive map, they give customers just 30 minutes of an app. Why TikTok? YouTube would be more satisfactory and beneficial.

I mean… every app is essentially a spy app. More specifically, the bigger ones.

3 Likes

This is a serious matter. If the passengers don’t follow emergency procedures their lives are at risk.

This is how a pilot reacted to the TikTok:

8 Likes

Cause it is the worst thing ever

4 Likes

Agreed. I repeat, it could be life-threatening in the case of the TikTok I mentioned.

1 Like

You don’t get my point. That person in the Tiktok is telling people NOT to brace which as we all know, is a very dangerous act. He/She is promoting risky actions that are possibly life-threatening. In the case of the SSJ crash no one told the passengers to do the wrong thing at the wrong time, which was grabbing luggage on the way out.

3 Likes

That’s the point. The flight attendants did what they could, in this case the safety briefing, to keep the passengers safe. In that specific TikTok it’s the other way round.

2 Likes

It is.

9 Likes

Here’s an idea… Just ban airplanes. Or social media. Or better yet, bam both of ‘em!

Problem solved!

4 Likes

or even better, since people are what’s causing the problem, we ban people!

5 Likes