American Airlines A319 (With Sharklets)

Bump
Used a lot on high demand regional routes and to the Caribbean

2 Likes

Really hoping we see this livery in 21.1. The A319 is an important workhorse for American and its unfortunate we don’t have this livery yet.

2 Likes

We have a LOT of American Airlines liveries, but if I had to choose it’ll be this one, AA A319, I have seen them a lot of times, I really like it and it looks gorgeous on the A319.

The Babybus!

if you guys want to vote for the non winglet less version

1 Like

If somehow you guys would like both variants you can check out this feature for winglets and no winglets option

2 Likes

Well unfortunately we did not get this livery in 21.1. Feels like the A319 always gets forgotten about and never gets new liveries. Lets keep voting to hopefully get this added in a future update!

3 Likes

I really want this to do flights with American from smaller airports

3 Likes

We need this added

1 Like

Yes we do indeed

We need this! Especially since I heard AA is coming to Bonaire with this soon

1 Like

Bump! This deserves to be more recognized!

3 Likes

Beauty!! 😍😍😍

9 Likes

I’d love to see this plane! It serves a wide variety of routes with American, long and short. It’s perfect for almost any route!

2 Likes

Since we got this airport with 3D , it would be cool to have this bird for this amazing approach too !

𓃰
4 Likes

We really need more US liveries on the A319 in general. We only have 2 US liveries (one being a defunct livery) on the A319. I know that US liveries dominate aircraft like the A320 and the 737-800 but because they are so popular they really deserve to be added. The A319 is a big workhorse for American Airlines and needs to be added.

3 Likes

Gonna bump this. Would love this livery in IF. We only have 1 other A319 with sharklets. AA has recently started a bunch of routes out of both JFK and LGA on these planes and I’d love to fly them in IF! Of course there’s all the other routes out of hubs like PHL, MIA, and DFW. Really hope we get it, especially now that Delta has a livery on all the main models of the 320 family (319/320/321).

3 Likes

Currently sitting along side the runway here in Key West and watched an American A319 depart. This is such a beautiful aircraft, and the sharklets really complete it!
Yes, we have the A320 and A321, however the A319 is able to fly into airports with shorter runways unlike the others

7 Likes

This baby flies to my home airport very often, it really looks good!

Credits to: @mex.spotting_

5 Likes

I’m flying on an American A319 tomorrow and I just realized we don’t have this in IF. Definitely got my vote for the one with the sharklets. A320 family just looks better with the sharklets.

3 Likes