American Airlines A319 (With Sharklets)

I agree. We really need this livery as it’s still missing from the A319. It might be added on the 19.4 update.

3 Likes

I would vote for this if I had more votes!

1 Like

As AAs A319 fleet is mostly based out of Miami, I believe now is the perfect time to add this livery into IF. It is used on many routes from MIA to the caribbean and south america

2 Likes

Any American Livery has got my vote!

I need to see this livery on the A319 too. It might be released on the 19.4 update.

1 Like

We are still missing this livery. Would be nice to get the no sharklets version since American has more of that version. Hopefully this is added soon since we have a huge lack of american A319 liveries.

Voted! Hopefully this will get in soon! The sharklets are very important too, that makes it unique and only 1 other a319 livery has sharklets. Hopefully this livery will also have red on the tail, instead of the orange like the other Airbus liveries. Then fix the other Airbus liveries. 🤞🏼

Bumped. If we can’t get the MD-80 yet, let’s at least get it’s replacement!

3 Likes

the 319 is definitely my favorite in IF, can’t wait to use that livery

1 Like

American is the largest A319 operator in the world can’t believe this hasn’t be not added, definitely a great plane

2 Likes

how many units they have ? do you know ?

1 Like

133 according to Wikipedia

1 Like

And I would love the tail to have red in it like how the B737-800 colors are. Instead of the A320/A321 being orange.

2 Likes

wow so yeah, that is a big number

1 Like

Hope to see this now that they are adding some new liveries in v20.2!

3 Likes

Let’s bump this!

1 Like

Let’s give this livery some support!

1 Like

Yes! It would be great to have this livery with the sharklets!
And a red tail (does anyone know why the other Airbus tails are orange?)

1 Like

I hope I’m not wrong for preferring wingfences and IAE V2500s on the A320 family…

1 Like

Tbh I didn’t know what they were actually called.
But aren’t those the little arrows?

1 Like