American Airline's 787-8

Welcome to the American Airlines 787-8 features thread!

About American Airlines

American Airlines is an American airline headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. American Airlines was founded on April 15, 1926 94 years ago. American Airlines is the world’s largest airline measured by fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, and revenue passenger mile. American Airlines operates an extensive international and domestic route network with almost 6,800 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries.Source

About the 787-8

The Boeing 787 is a wide-body jet airliner manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. The 787-8 first entered commercial service with ANA on October 26, 2011. The 787-8 was the first 787 to launched and built, and also the smallest airplane of the 787 family. The 787-8 typically seats 242 passengers over a range of 7,355 nmi (13,20 km). The 787-8 is typically used for low density long haul routes. Source

Why we need the American Airline's 787-8

American Airlines operates their 787-8’s on low density long haul routes to high density short haul routes. This would all Infinite Flight users to fly some of American Airlines’s routes that are operated by the 787-8.

Examples of some routes operated by AA’s 787-8

Routes Operated by AA's 787-8

KDFW -> KORD
KDFW -> LFPG
KDFW -> LEMD
KDFW -> ZBAA
KDFW -> EDDF
KDFW -> EDDM
KDFW -> SCEL
KORD -> KDFW
KORD -> LGAV
KORD -> LEBL
KORD -> EIDW
KORD -> EGLL
KORD -> LFPG
KORD -> LIRF
KORD -> RJAA
KORD -> LIPZ

If you know anymore American Airline’s 787-8 routes please reply to the thread, and I will add them to the list

that sound like a really fun route!

1 Like

Please vote in the existing request below, thanks!

I made this thread because the other one was not as detailed

ask for the old one to be closed before making this one… correct me if i did anything wrong pls

1 Like

It has 21 votes and was active less than a month ago. Next time, if you’d like to redo a request, I’d suggest asking moderators prior to posting the thread.

3 Likes

Sorry to close this as it’s a really well-done thread, but the existing thread has plenty of votes and is active. Feel free to add your information to that thread!

2 Likes