American_1549’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A

Seeing if you knew how to issue a go-around.

1 Like

If you are not currently open at an airport, you must state that you are not open at said airport. Regardless if you are coming back or not.

3 Likes

I am at KTPA @Connor can you read the first topic do you think that I would just work on it for no reason and not. Be open

Point is,
@DaniCP knows exactly what he was doing, we were waiting to see if you sent a go around, this is a very important part of IFATC. Knowing and anticipating, I will issue a go around if someone is on the runway when the person on final is 1 mile away, no matter if he is turning.

2 Likes

I understand I’m working to be TSATC not IfATC because ts needs some more realism for those people who actually try and be realistic

1 Like

I would check out this topic I made on how to run a improved ATC tracking thread.

2 Likes

Ok, I would recommend aiming for IFATC as, in my opinion, is better.

Hi. I was N669XP. Nice work.

A couple points I noticed, may not be all. I’ll just be covering your radio contacts with me.

Great on taxi and hold short instructions.

On take off clearance you forgot to tell me which way to do patterns. So I just took off like a normal take off when departing straight out.

When I called inbound, first you should issue a pattern entry instruction. My Inbound call could be avoided on my part if you just told me which way to do the patterns.

Sequencing was ok. But then clearance to land you told me number 3 when Dani had already landed(should have been number 2)

After I turned final. I reported my position to let you know that I was going to do a full stop.

Good exit runway instructions.

I always recommend this video The Perfect ATC Test
It has all the basics of an ATC test.

2 Likes

WHAT DO YOU MEAN @Sashaz55 IM UP TO CODE WITH THIS THREAD LOOK AT IT!!!

1 Like

Avoid all caps please

4 Likes

A couple seconds ago you said you don’t have to change the airport to N/A when you change airports so…

3 Likes

Because I changed the title as you had refused earlier 🤔

That’s why it’s now “up to code”

2 Likes

I forced this situacion ON PURPOSE!!
Good luck on your practices.

2 Likes

Please keep this focused on Air Traffic Control, other things please, DMs.

I’m glad y’all feel that that was abusive

1 Like

Everyone please calm down and let’s just talk ATC here.

1 Like

Don’t make me bring a mod into this.

2 Likes

I already did.

3 Likes

So. Mod can see

Just since you friend responds that I need to fix my ATC thread doesn’t mean that you need to send me help

1 Like

Take it to PM, please.

3 Likes