American_1549’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @KSFO

@American_1549’s ATC TRACKING THREAD
Hello and thank You For Wanting My Service I’m not the best at ATC but want people to have the most realistic experience that they can have!

(For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)

Also

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

closed

Airport:

KSFO

Server:
Training

Information About Airport:

IMPORTANT PLEASE LOOK AT THIS ON APPROACH OR AT AIRPORT

ATIS
https://www.iflightplanner.com/Airports/KSFO

Airport Diagram (USE FOR CORRECT GATE PARKING AND TAXIING):

RULES:

1.Please listen to ACT
2.No spamming Messages
3.Be as Realistic As Possible
4.Have Fun 😁

Don’t Forget To Rate My Thread

0 voters

1 Like

OPEN

Airport :

KCLT

Im joining to train some A346 Landings

2 Likes

Ok sounds good KCLT Is the best place to do that

Don’t forget to look at this
https://www.iflightplanner.com/Airports/KCLT

We are only landing RW 36C

What is what I said
#1 cleared for the option RW36C

Thx

I like your preperation…

But you are missing every Basic of ATC Controlling on Infinite Flight & on Infinite Flight we are using all runways that are available at all times.

Please watch all the Tutorials on Youtube especially “The Art of Sequencing”

I know but I’m being realistic
Big aircraft such as your plane would land on a larger RW’s like a CRJ would land on different RW

I said you to you “Number One Cleared for the Option” and you went on final 36R then you corrected be sure alway reread the cleared to land

Thanks
@American_1549

Expect an appearance from me soon

Ok thx @Plane-Train-TV hope to see you here

Let’s try and just get some realistic arrivals

@American_1549 no need to tell me to enter right downwind for 36R. Just sequence and clear.

4 Likes

You don’t request that
It is in the TAXI instruction

I am quite confused on your messages you are sending me…

I requested frequency change to see if I could get the correct response. Check ATIS is the inappropriate response (:

1 Like

Well…usually i don’t take time to give a feedback when people are not familiar with basics but now i will

1. when the runway is clear you dont call for line up and wait you clear for takeoff
  2. when you tell me to turn right (36R, cleared for take off, make right traffic) you dont need to tell me to enter right downwind 36R again. Thats duplicate message.
  3. if you would like me to change runway you have to give pattern to enter right downwind 36C. Thats how i would recognize that you want to make me change runway.
  4. you dont have to call my base. I was on pattern altitude at 2500ft (1800AGL). I dont need to fly until the end of the localizer
  5. i was already about to turn to 36R and i didnt realized that you want me to enter 36C… its too late ^^
  6. no exiting runway command. Just handoff to ground.

When you watch the Tutorials you will see what makes me so confused.

13 Likes

Controling rn might drop by later, how long will ya be open for?

2 Likes

When I request frequency change, respond with duplicate frequency change, as you previously instructed me to change with the taxi instruction

I told you to taxi to 36C and contact tower when ready you don’t request frequency change

Idk many till 7 EST

I reported my position because you failed to clear me for the option.

3 Likes