Amazon Air/Prime Air

Thanks for giving the effort, but I believe you must put it in the Features section. And I believe there is a topic. As stated by @AviationGaming above. Thanks for the idea! Hopefully when you start liking and commenting more I’ll help you in creating Feature requests!

1 Like

@GHOST_Heavy Sorry, but your are not at the trust level to request this.

2 Likes

Appreciate it!

4 Likes

Hello Ghost, to be able to post this in #features you need to be trust level 2. @Nathan has already created a request for the -300F livery, so be sure to vote for it. If you would like to make your own for the -200F, you need to be trust level 2.

Member User (TL-2)
Once reaching TL2, you may now post feature requests as well as participate in other restricted categories. Additionally, TL2 users have an increased number of daily likes available. Moderators cannot see how close you are to achieving TL2.

2 Likes

This is why I am not allowed to change this to #features. There is already a topic made for this as well with the link for your convivence. For future reference, please search before you post. Thanks and have a great day!

3 Likes

I like the idea

2 Likes

Should I take this post down? The other post is over a year old

2 Likes

was this supposed to be more of a feature request?

1 Like

whats TL1?

2 Likes

Yes but i’m not at the appropriate trust level to post to features yet :/

2 Likes

Trust Level 1 i believe

4 Likes

TL1 is a basic user or someone who has just started on the community. After that you can become a TL2 which is a member and after that is TL3, which is a forum regular. :) A Beginners Guide to the Forum @Justen_Lim

3 Likes

trust level I believe you go to meta for the different trust levels

2 Likes

what is my trust level?

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you! @Aceorbit

3 Likes

Oh ok I thought this was more for "information "

2 Likes

I brought it up for people to talk about it because I thought the livery was cool lol

5 Likes

It is a cool livery indeed. I might vote for the topic linked above too. 😎

6 Likes