Amazing video

Is this real video or not

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
1 Like

I have no idea, actually. At first it looks realistic until the landing part, which looks quite fake the when the aircraft just made a sudden touchdown.

But yet again, lets avoid creating unnecessary threads like this. Give it some more news, accidents or more informative topics than this. Be sure to give it more of a description.

4 Likes

I mean, already we can see the aircraft has no registration on it…

6 Likes

Its obviously fake. You can tell by the graphics used when its on the grass and the mus is kicking up.

5 Likes

It’s fake, When a plane doesn’t have a wing its just a tube falling from the sky.

1 Like

Actually there are documented cases of planes flying with one wing…

But it this is fake…

6 Likes

Really i don’t know but the landing with one wing πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Not gonna lie, they had us on the first half.

4 Likes

There is no possible way for the landing gear to absorb the momentum of the airplane upon the impact in the video. Also looks pretty animated.

Yea, heres a case

3 Likes

I think that’s an RC plane that your showing us. Which lead’s me to the conclusion that the Vid is real but not an actual aircraft.

2 Likes

WoooooW he is lucky guy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I’m not sure man because the video quality.

1 Like

It’s fake, the wing falling off could happen, but a perfect landing after a wing fell off and at a 45degree angle can’t happen. The video is fake!

1 Like

I could make an entire essay on why this is fake

1 Like

This was for killathrill clothing from Germany in a marketing gimmick.

The clip was produced by JOTZ! Film through editing techniques and digital manipulation that used video of a smaller, remote-controlled aircraft melded with footage of a real airplane, as shown in the following β€œmaking of” video.

5 Likes

Well that clears everything up right? I was wondering…

1 Like

I think it’s real video from first time.
But we need some one to do that with his airplane .
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Fake. That is all

The only reason why I think it could be fake is because when a plane loses a wing, the pilot would be smart enough to eject from the aircraft rather than make a dangerous stunt.

1 Like