Amazing 10,000 Member Live+ Competition! (CLOSED)

When we decide on it, yep.

1 Like

I’ve gotta win this! My Live expires tomorrow and I’m only 15 landings away from Grade 4! D:

2 Likes

My live subscription ended 4 days ago … I was waiting to see the results!

1 Like

At least if you would’ve bought a live subscription back on Tuesday, you would’ve had Live now, and then if you win, you would’ve had another free Live in June 2017.

When will the winners announced? Next 2 or 3 days or more?

1 Like

Soon - hopefully by next week!

7 Likes

Next week? :| Goodbye Live… For now hopefully.

1 Like

NOO! It’s closed as soon as it pops up infront of me…

@SingaporeAirlines @Kyle_Gabriel_Pelegri You submitted your photo just to say that later on…that’s so sad of you!when will you start believing in yourself even though by believing that doesn’t mean you HAVE TO Win…just know you still have chances and accept the results even when you don’t win look forward to the next competition

6 Likes

Guys! Stop the pessimism! Begin the optimism!

6 Likes

Exactly - it isn’t just about winning, we received loads of great entries (I’ll probably make a gallery to showcase some of them later on). And as @Phoenix1 rightfully said, you’ll have other chances to enter our competitions :)

3 Likes

Unpinning for now. Winners have been chosen, and they will be announced soon :)

[queue overnight drum roll]

I won’t be able to sleep with an overnight drum roll, can you turn it down a bit ;)

11 Likes

@Cameron is there a set time the winners will be announced? (Gotta see if I’ll be sleeping or what time it would be my time!)

No set time, we just need to confirm it with a few more mods first :)

3 Likes

Hope that won’t take too long. The suspense is killing me!

3 Likes

I need to get out of the kitchen… Too much heat 4 me.

1 Like

I’m almost dead of suspense! Don’t take too much longer mods! I can’t wait to see some good photos! Good luck to everyone in it!

3 Likes

You know that butterfly feeling when you get your test scores back … Well, that is how I feel right now …

6 Likes

There is Rihanna song,

Work, Work, Work,

And,

There is IF,

Wait, Wait, Wait

12 Likes