Am I prepared for IFATC written test?

Practice test I passed on.

All I can say is good luck, I’m in the same position as you are!

1 Like

Take the test whenever you feel ready! Take your time, and read carefully. Don’t be like me, I didn’t pass because I didn’t read very carefully.

I recommend you to draw the situations, this will help you a lot.

Great job on the practice! The practice test is more easy than the real one, but it’s very similar.

I wish you the best of luck! 😄

1 Like

I got one wrong and it was taxi operation ‘’Southwest 3400 has requested pushback as a taxing CRJ approaches behind and to their left. What is the most appropriate response.

A)Hold Position

B) Give way to aircraft to your left. Pushback approved (My answer)

C)Both A and B (Correct answer)

D) None of the above.

only take the written test when you can non stop get the practice test 100%
Believe me, from experience

1 Like

This is the most important part, if you can visualise in your head it’s even better (saves time). Just try to be in the situation.
Good luck :)

2 Likes

Would you say in infinite flight both A and B?

Or is it wrong?

I would use hold position more because i think some pilots can get confused, but both are correct.

1 Like

You can give both, but I recommend you to give pushback clearance in such situations because often you can forget about them

1 Like

So you would say give way to aircraft on your left and pushback approved and hold position?

The pilot is at fault there, so don’t worry about it, pushback is a better option

3 Likes

First give them “give way command” then clear them for pushback. No hold position required if you give them a clearance and give way command

1 Like

Ok thanks everyone I now know what to do Practice Test, ATC manual, YouTube Video Turtorials, and draw the situations good luck to everyone.

I’m a person who is using English as a second language, what I do first is to learn the English words in Air traffic control , and you may could make more and more traffic pattern in Expert server. It can really helps you to training your controlling skills. Furthermore you can also do the practice test to helps you pass the writing test. I think these two advices will help you!

1 Like

Try to do practice test daily until your written test. The written can be a little more tricky than the practice test. Good Luck!

1 Like

Just make sure your don’t go over the 2 test limit. :)

1 Like

Yeah, some questions get Tricky

1 Like

That isn’t needed, I watched the videos and read the manual. That’s the only thing I did and I passed on first attempt :)

But for sure, the written training test is a good source!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.