Am I able to change an ATC recruiter?

Hello,

I’ve been exchanging communication with a specific recruiter to join the ATC community, but the issue is that recruiter takes a long time to respond. I meet all the requirements to become one, but at this point I would just like to proceed the process with someone else who can get me going.

Thanks!

the rule says that we have to have only one, but I think if you have a huge reason for this you can change but before that contact a moderator. @Levet

1 Like

No, once you contact an IFATC recruiter you cant change the recruiter unless you have permission to

you can read more about it here^

1 Like

Before anyone continues any further with responding, I think it would be more beneficial to contact an atc moderator: @Tyler_Shelton or @Joe. They’ll be able to give you more accurate information. I would also suggest having a little patience as people have lives outside of infinite flight. They’ll respond when they’re able to, even if it’s not as quickly as you would like them to.

1 Like

A big part of being and becoming IFATC is patience, it’s one of things we look for. Have they responded at all (they ignore applications that don’t meet the application requirements) and who is your recruiter?

2 Likes

I understand that, but his account is usually online.

So is mine. That’s what happens when you are on mobile and dont close things out on the task manager. Or you remain logged in on desktop and dont close your browser throughout the day…

When you are a trainer or recruiter your PMs can get quite busy, so your message may have been either buried or ignored as I stated.

1 Like

@CabreraP How long has it been since you messaged your recruiter?

2 Likes

A week with complete info sent

Ok. Give it one more day before you shoot the same recruiter a “checking in” response.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.