Alrosa Airlines

Hello dear pilots. In this request, I would like to ask you to add the ALROSA airline company. ALROSA is a Russian airline company, founded on the basis of the Mirny airline in 1995. Alrosa is based at airports such as Mirny, Moscow (Domodedovo), Moscow (Sheremetyevo), and Polar. The size of the fleet of Alrosa consists of 39 aircraft, as well as 22 destinations.
How do you livery? Do you agree with my request? If so, please put the Vote, and rate this request. Thank you very much for your attention.

Wikipedia link:

en.m.wikipedia.org

ALROSA (airline)

CJSC “Air Company ALROSA” (Russian: ЗАО «Авиакомпания АЛРОСА», ZAO «Aviakompanija ALROSA»; Yakut: Алроса авиахампанньа, Alrosa aviaxampannya), formerly Alrosa Mirny Air Enterprise (Alrosa Air Company Limited) is an airline from Mirny, Russia. Its bases are at Mirny Airport and Polyarny Airport, with a focus city at Lensk Airport. The airline operates scheduled and chartered domestic flights. Alrosa Mirny Air Enterprise was founded by the Russian mining company ALROSA (Almazy Rossii Sakha). A s…

PHOTOGRAPHER

• by Airyura

From the website:

JetPhotos

EI-ECM | Boeing 737-86N | Alrosa Airlines | Airyura | JetPhotos

EI-ECM. Boeing 737-86N. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 4 million screened photos online!

P. S. On two sides of the winglets are seen images of diamonds.

Thank you for your post!

I recommend you review this topic regarding posting topics in #features - it contains all the guidelines necessary to keep the category clean and easy to view.

Suggestions:

• Include the name of the airline and aircraft in the title
  • Hyperlink the source of the photo so it doesn’t create a double photo effect

Look down below for an example:

2 Likes

Please change the topic title to the airline name.

1 Like