AlphaBravo6's ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED] @ YBCG

Hi everyone,

I am starting an ATC Tracking Thread for the first time. I am an experienced ATC with over 1300 operations and years of general experience on IF. This Thread will ensure you know when I am doing scheduled ATC-ing in IF. As I am currently in the process of applying for IFATC, I am unable to control on the Expert Servers (hopefully that will change soon).

Here is an example of what a typical post should look like:

Server: Training Server
Time: 2100z (Zulu Time)
Open For: Approximately 60 minutes (Subject to traffic)
Airport: YBBN (Brisbane International)
Services: Ground and Tower

To ensure you are aware of when I am controlling, set the status of this post to “Watching”.

Please reply to thread if you believe I can improve in some way. :)

-Alpha

2 Likes

CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF TRAFFIC

Server: Training Server
Time: 2310z (Zulu Time)
Open For: Approximately 30 minutes ( Subject to traffic )
Airport: YSSY (Sydney Kingsford Smith)
Services: Ground and Tower

Hi. Can you please change your thread title to say OPEN when you are open, and CLOSED when you are not? Thanks

2 Likes

No problem

2 Likes

[OPEN] at KNZY. Currently training for my IFATC practical exam, so if you would be able to come down and do some pattern work that would be great :)

1 Like

On my way. :)

1 Like

Thanks so much :) @JuniorAviator

Well this SR22 seems to have great physics Lol!

1 Like

Haha maybe the TBM would be better?

I’d have to come back later, my garbage samsung dies within 15 minutes of using Infinite Flight.

Oh ok. All good. See you later :)

1 Like

Just changed to [OPEN] at KSAN. Hopefully some more traffic :)

okey doke, got some juice on the phone and ready for some more pattern work. still at knzy?

1 Like

Currently at KSAN

1 Like

Great radio work.

1 Like

Thanks heaps. Hope to see you another time :)

1 Like

Currently Ground and Tower at YBCG. Come and do some pattern work!

Now [CLOSED]

Open once again at KSAN. Training for my IFATC practical so it would be great if people could come and do some pattern work!

Could a moderator please delete this thread due to it not letting me change the thread title. I will create a new one :)