Aloha Virtual | The Hawaiian Spirit | Grand Opening

Aloha Virtual. The Hawaiian Spirit’s Grand Opening

|image |!image|image|

Aloha Virtual is a customized experience for every pilot. While most VAs aim for Professionalism and to be the best VA possible, we just do it for fun. Because sometimes you just need a break from the real world to just have fun. Relax, and don’t worry about a thing. Just fly, no matter how. Inverted flying makes you feel calm? Go right ahead. Flying Very Low to enjoy scenery? Get those nice shots. As long as you get to your destination, we’re okay with it.

Aloha Virtual was founded by @anon41771314 and @ILOVE7879-2.0, when the idea of a new VA came up in a discussion. It was Starz birthday, so they decided to make the VA. Since then, we’ve grown from a Blue Logo with the word Aloha in it to a brand new, modern Pink and Blue logo with a Beach for our Trans-Pacific, and a Flower for our Inter-State airlines.

Our Aloha Virtual Staff are here to help you no matter what, from transition into the VA to dealing with bugs on the website.

Our Staff:

@anon41771314 - CEO
@Mattheus - COO
@anon79257371 - CAA (Chief of Airside Affairs)
@JarrettFlies - CFO
@FirstClassLuxury - Recruiter
@You! - Fun Officer (Again! We’re hiring! See our website for more!)

At Aloha Virtual, we have routes covering the entire pacific. From the South Hemisphere in Australia, to the Northern Hemisphere with Asia and The USA, we’ll get you to your destination.

In the link attached, you can find our route map, full of our destinations.

In Aloha Games, every 3 months, usually Mid January, March, June, and September, we have a Tournament in several categories to see who the best pilot of the VA is. The winner will receive a custom profile picture and multiplier for the 3 months they won. The 3 Usual Categories usually compose of:

Flying Professional (Peak Precision)
Flying Fun (Inverted, Aerobatic)
Flying Normal

We may also have some additional rounds varying on each game.

At Aloha Virtual, we have a small joining process for all members to follow no matter what, to ensure your intentions are pure to join.

Step 1: You submit your application, where it is filed in queue, and is filed in our tracking database, to ensure we don’t lose track of our earlier applications. This is to ensure we have an average wait time for everyone, and to prevent keeping the first people to sign up waiting.

Step 2: A Mini Background of your account is made to ensure you have good standings and do not have any issues we should need to bring up

Step 3: If you get accepted, you go on 1 week probation where we monitor your behavior. Your first flight is also due this week.

Step 4: If all is well during your probation period, you will be granted full access to our crew. Welcome to the team!

As with all virtual airlines, there must be Requirements to be set. These are listed here, and are also easily accessible from our “Join us” page on our website.

Be 13 Years of age or Older
Have an active live subscription(Live Only Positions)
Have access to Slack
IFC TL1
Have a legal copy of Infinite Flight (Old Versions of IF Allowed under conditions)
All members must have an IFC account in good standing.
While we do accept IFVARB Watchlisted Members, they will be under a 9-Week Probation Period, where staff will supervise you and ensure you follow the rules. If a rule is broken, we will suspend your access to our VA permanently or until you’re removed from the watchlist.

25 Likes

Nice thread!

Um… this should be in live:VA if I’m not wrong…

EDIT: it’s fixed

3 Likes

awesome thread!

4 Likes

Amazing thread! Best of luck with vALA!

4 Likes

Yeah, sorry! I kinda missed that, I thought I did for some reason.

Thanks!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Great thread! Congrats also!

2 Likes

Thank you!

• Starz

Nice thread!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

The perfect match 😂
Why am I not surprised that @anon41771314 made an inverted-flying airline and @Mattheus is also a key staff member? 😂

Anyway, sounds like fun, and I’ll definitely think about joining!

3 Likes

hehe, It’s not inverted we aim for, it’s fun. So, lets do math

Fun = Inverted + LAX

Inverted= Casual

Fun + Inverted = Aloha Virtual. Boom.

We’re glad to see you think about joining the crew!

• Starz
4 Likes

Classic Starz move…haha

All honesty, nice thread!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Great thread, wishing you all the best of luck in the future!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Love the thread. Maybe I’ll join in the future, but I don’t want to put too much on my plate.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it. 1 Flight/Month isn’t too much, eh?

• Starz

Thank you IFVARB for this beautiful Live Flight Tracker!

2 Likes

You guys got approved so fast.
Congrats, and good luck in the future

2 Likes