Almost to Grade-3

My violation/ landing ratio is (0.56-0.50)!!! Close to becoming Grade-3 but the question is do I focus on touch and go or complete full stop landings then clearing the runway at The distination Airpot/Runway.

2 Likes

You should focus on touch and goes in order to get to grade 3, work on your pattern work so you can be ready for the expert server. Also please change this to #live

2 Likes

you can do both .
when arriving , you can do T&G and complete a full stop landing .

2 Likes

Patterns or touch and goes are the most effective way to get those landings up that will get you there in no time ;-)

1 Like

@Nono45_FR you just showed me the true meaning of flexibility in the flight sim. And for that. I shall give 100 KUDOS. Enjoy… and thanks a million.

2 Likes

no problem, mate!
Enjoy your flight .
i being a grade 3 two days ago , it was a magical moment .
expert is so cool .

1 Like

Nearly there!
Don’t forget to read the #tutorials, to ensure you’re fully ready for Expert.

1 Like

Dive bombing impromptu style t&gs with props…esp the Spitfire on airports with a multiplicity of runways like KORD and KCLT are the best way to get XP if you cannot do consistent long hauls for whatever reason !

Touch and go s are great but they can get boring. I try to mix them in with short hauls.

1 Like

go for touch and go if you want to gte on grade 3 instantly,else do flights

With touch and goes you can do more landings in a given time and will reduce your vios to landing ratio much easily.

I only had one little TnG session right towards to the end in order to make lvl 5… I was up at CYVR doing laps in the TBM, think I did 20 or so to hit the 750 mark… sitting at 866 now.

Focus on whatever you’d like. Most times doing touch and goes at airports is the best way to keep your violations down and your landing rates up! I’d recommend Westray Airport and Papa Westray Airport as a quick way to go to and from places and get landings in the process.

EDIT: I said get landing rates higher. Dont do that lol. Just get the number of landings higher!

Good for you, I have been on here since Ocober last year and I just made it to grade 3 not to long ago. Keep up the good work!

KORD is a better choice since it has six runways in opposite directions that you can quickly descend to pounce on and takeoff again in a Cessna, Cirrus, or Spit

1 Like

But they also have really long runways there which is awkward if you’re farming T&Gs

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.