Almost a year on infinite flight and this are my experiences

G’day everyone! I found out that soon I am for a year active on infinite flight. I am for 1 year almost every day active on the infinite flight community and game. I flown to a lot of different countries in this year, from grade 1 to grade 3 and almost grade 4. And I am also current in the recruitment proces of the IFATC, I will be doing this weekend the final practical exam. A lot happens already my first year on infinite flight. I will do such more great things and play infinite flight every single day and look how the game still gets better every single day. I hope to be a infinite flight player for such a lot more years to go higher in my grates and in my IFATC journey.

Have a great day!

@staff thank you for giving me the best aviation feeling on my mobile device 😊

3 Likes

Hoped you enjoyed your experience on Infinite fight for the last year. And I agree the staff are amazing, creating a fun game that is so addictive.

1 Like

Hello,

It’s great to hear that you are enjoying your time as a user of Infinite Flight. I certainly agree with you when you the say that the staff do a great job.

I look forward to seeing you in the IFATC team soon and can’t wait to watch you grow and develop throughout your time here on the IFC as well as within the IFATC team.

See you in the skies!

2 Likes

Congrats on your final test! Let us know how it went. I am very new to IF joining a few months ago! I hope I can reach the same accomplishments you have!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.