Alliance Airlines Fokker 100

Alliance Airlines is an Australian domestic charter airline operating flights for miners and energy workers. You might say it’s a bit like Rex or QantasLink, just for workers. Their livery has a cool logo on a white fuselage with yellow and blue highlights.

14 Likes

Where I come from it’s a Mining Charter airline. I can always tell when an F100 is coming because of the different engine noise.

1 Like

Cool, I never knew that! What do the engines sound like?
Also you can see the hill (from where you live) in the background 😉

They’re like BRRRRRR with more BRRRRR

Lol, so a deep sound rattly sound?

I went up there once and watched a Virgin Australia 737 landing at night :-) It looked beautiful
Anyway, back on topic, I wish I had seen this!

1 Like

I actually remember now, yes I did see one of these parked at the airport when my Jetstar A320 was pulling up at the terminal :-)

If we ever get this in IF, I’d definitely be flying Chartered Routes throughout Remote Western Australia and The Northern Territory.

2 Likes

Yes! Want this plane so badly, love this plane!

Well you might want to vote for the aircraft request first. The livery won’t come without the plane ;)

Awesome, love this livery! You’ve got my vote!

3 Likes

Heard one the other day, when I mean heard, I mean heard it 20 kms away

1 Like

The screech they have

1 Like

Here’s a pic of an Alliance Fokker I took a while back

1 Like

It would be great for Aussie regional flights

2 Likes

Unfortunately though there aren’t a lot of airports in W.A in global at the moment and it’s close to being ready 😱

1 Like

Damn, but we’d still be able to land yeah? That’s a bugger if we can’t land. I’d be doing a lot of FIFO routes in IF if we were to get Aliance, although FIFO is done by QF as well.

1 Like

Yeah like @Mr_Jetstar said above, they are real noisy! I’d still like this to be added. Nice pic that you posted as well.

We can still fly it to places like Cairns and Townsville.

Yeah, I would fly mining charters in Queensland

2 Likes

Voted mate. Hopefully IF global will have all those out back airports like Kununurra, Broom, Port Headland. Recently been to those places and the alliance goes there.

2 Likes