Allegiant Virtual Official Thread | Now Recruiting Pilots!

Proud to be apart of this VA, amazing staff and people in general.

2 Likes

Hey @Q4simdred!

We do have it in our database, I see it here as AAY 218 and AAY 232. Maybe you skipped over it when overlooking it? But I can confirm there is a flight to PANC in our current route database.

Thanks for the comments and have a great day!

3 Likes

Nice thread Allegiant!

3 Likes

Amazing thread!! Cant wait for some awesome events!

3 Likes

Agreed!! @Steven_Tellmann

3 Likes

Oh ok. I just checked and saw it lmao.

1 Like

Milestones
Firstly in this update, we would like to say we are happy to announce we have reached 30 pilots! This amount was our end of the year milestone and we are happy to reach it a full month beforehand!

Additonally in the milestones category: Flightime.
We have already surpassed 100 flightime hours as of writing, we are happy to see the activity and the dedication our pilots are giving to our VA!

New Partner
Our second part of this update brings us to our first ever partner!
We are happy to be partnering with @AirChinaVirtual!
For our partnership, we will start with a small and selective amount of routes to exchange, however we intend to increase the number of routes exchanged slowly and that way we are able to open up new opportunities for our pilots!

For our pilots on both sides of this agreement there are two main airports where our networks meet. Los Angeles International (KLAX) and Newark Liberty International (KEWR). These are the two main connecting points to go from network to network! For our lower ranking pilots, we offer a shuttle from KLAX to ZBAA and a return shuttle from ZBAA to KLAX so they are still able to experience our codeshares!

Staff Openings
We currently have an open staff position! The position of Education Officer is vacant. If you are interested please PM @Allegiant_Virtual and we will provide you with more information! Thank you for your interest!

6 Likes

Pls join this VA! Everyone is very kind and supportive!

*I am not required by law to say this.

4 Likes

One of the greatest VA

2 Likes

Thank you! We are happy to have you as a Pilot!

2 Likes

If only everyone on the IFC could have seen our pilots awesome reaction when we announced our lasting partnership with Allegiant Virtual Airlines. Allegiant operates to some of the top vacation destinations in the world. Places like Las Vegas, Orlando, Tampa, and Oakland, all of which are not touched by our mainline or cargo fleet! Even more importantly, these routes allow our pilots to visit places like Appleton, Wisconsin, Grand Rapids, Michigan, and various rural areas across America.

With the help of Allegiant Virtual, we really are connecting China to the World. After all, our motto is Today China. Tomorrow the World.

9 Likes

We are happy to have you as partners, we connect you to the United States, you connect us to China and alot of other places! We know that a decent amount of ALVA pilots are also CAVA pilots, so we are very happy to see the connections!

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry what? Talk about realistic šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Jk
But still a bit strange, because they are like 10000miles apart!

1 Like

What are you complaining about? The codeshare?

1 Like

I applied for the VA

We hope to see you soon!

Applied, looking forward to flying with you all.

1 Like

Oh yeah baby! @Frontier.Virtual its on!

6 Likes

New one being made