Allegiant Virtual Airlines

Ok so low cost carriers dont get enough love in the game at all. especially Allegiant. for a while now i’ve had the idea to start Allegiant virtual but i need some help. i will need some help with a website and crew center. it’s just an idea as of right now and i am hoping for some suggestions. :)

5 Likes

Sounds like a good idea man! Good luck!

Hey! If a virtual airline doesn’t exist, you are free to create one if you’d like. This isn’t really the place to request one though.

But, I do know someone who is making an Allegiant VA as we speak.

2 Likes

oh ok! who is it? do u know?

1 Like

It is worth noting that if you make it before him and get it approved, yours is there to stay, first some first served.

3 Likes

Awesome idea! I’m sure a lot of low cost carriers will try and help out/partner!

3 Likes

Remember the making a VA takes time and devotion! It just doesn’t happen overnight, and remember to pick staff that you can trust and are dependable. Expect to spend at least 2-3 months to become public and approved by IFVARB.

3 Likes

@Prerb Also, here’s a helpful topic for you to check out! Make sure to adhere to the guidelines, but you can request staff through PMs or, if that’s unsuccessful, you may request staff in this thread:

3 Likes

Hey there! Unfortunately you cannot post in #live:va until you are IFVARB Approved.

If you’re trying to create a VA, head over to IFVARB and take a look through the requirements.

Once you’re in the approval process, you can post in the following thread! Best of luck :)

3 Likes

oh ok! thanks

4 Likes