Allegiant Air Airbus A319 (New Livery)

Thank you so much @SamC!

1 Like

Gonna drop a vote for this! Absolutely love this livery!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Bumping this topic

Hey!

I’ve notice you’ve bumped this topic a bunch of times. Instead of just putting the word “bump”, how about adding some content? Try to convince some people why this is the best livery, rather than just saying something to put it at the top of the forum. I would check out this cool topic by @Maxmustang for more details.

Thanks!

4 Likes

This livery is very nice designed! Anyone agree?

Quiz Time

When did Allegiant release this livery?

0 voters

1 Like

What a gorgeous livery! Anyone else agree?

1 Like

I can agree although I wouldn’t use “gorgeous”, more like “a-okay”. Any livery is welcome and guaranteed to open up more routes!

1 Like

You’re right @MJP_27 this livery looks so good on the A319. Personally, I love the Allegiant Blue and Orange that are in the livery! Also, the amount of new routes that would be possible with this is great!

1 Like

Yeah. It would be very amazing! Especially for the brand new Allegiant Virtual!

1 Like

Alright since the Allegiant 757 is now gone all hail the Allegiant A319!

1 Like

We now only have 1 Allegiant airlines livery. We really need to see this livery added. Not only is it a nice looking livery, we also need more still operating US liveries on the A319. Voted!

1 Like

Thank you @Jack and @GameBoy_KIRB!

1 Like

We really need this livery in IF, first there are only two U.S. airlines operating the type in IF one being Delta, and the other, now merged Northwest. It would also benefit ALVA the VA for Allegiant. The livery looks clean, and the aircraft is operated through the the USA. So please consider freeing up a vote for this.

4 Likes

@IF_KGRR yes! It’s a beautiful livery, and I see these planes all the time down In Orlando, St. Petersburg and Punta Gorda. It’s got my vote! 🧡💙

3 Likes

We need this! Love seeing this out at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway airport! :)

2 Likes

Come on… how do we not have this well known livery… out of votes but this will be a nice boost!

2 Likes