Allegiant A320 New Livery

To celebrate the company’s first firm order from Airbus, they held a competition to decide their new livery, and this is the one that won. It was just recently delivered too. The registration is N246NV. TBH I like it better than the current livery.
img source: https://m.planespotters.net/photo/752819/f-wwdz-allegiant-air-airbus-a320-214wl

This plane’s a beauty!

Off topic but have you been getting 500 errors on creating topics?

This is off topic lol but I got that message too. Maybe an error with the server?

2 Likes

Yeah that’s my guess,
Anyways back to on topic!

1 Like

The new livery doesn’t seem that different from the old livery. Much like Qantas 1984 livery to 2007 livery

But to be honest I rather like this livery. Very stylish 👍

1 Like

I love the new Allegiant livery! I also like allegiant, because that is my regional airline! :)

1 Like

Hate the airline, love the livery!

4 Likes

Looks great. I had no idea they already painted some of their planes.

what aircraft is this cuz I need to know!!!

It literally says it in the title, you may also want to cut down on the excessive punctuation, I’ve noticed you do that, and it could get flagged.

2 Likes

are you a regular, a mod, or stalking me?

:-x ):

The sun on the tail looks nice

1 Like

I like the swirl design around the fuselage, much like Thai Airways. Always looks great. And the colour scheme is pretty good.

I would love this so I can start my VA

Wow wow wow! This is a really beautiful livery, it matches the Airbus A320 well. It looks better with sharklets. 😉

1 Like

Yeah, They are nice if I was on my phone I would show you one close up

Hmmmm… looks like there’s something missing in the picture…

Love the livery, though!

If FDS brings this beauty to IF, I would literally go crazy, like I’d be that one dude who went crazy as he was watching the new Infinite Flight Global trailer. (can’t find the clip of it)

1 Like

Exactly man we have the 757 that is about to be retired time for our airbuses!

Haven’t they had Airbus for a long time?