Allegiant 757-200

Allegiant Boeing 757-200

(Jetphotos)

Hello IFC!

Well, in 20.3 we saw the removal of the Allegiant Livery from the Boeing 757-200. It is one of my personal favorites and I have seen other people would like to see this back in the game. I feel that leaving this out with some of the other liveries which have been with us for in the range of 7 years is unfortunate to see.

Allegiant Air is an American ULCC based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Although it primarily operates the A320 family, it did has 7 Boeing 757-200s. These aircraft were operated mainly from their West Coast hubs to Hawaii, even though sometimes they did operate within the Continental United States.

Including this livery again would create Sub-Diversity as I call it. What I mean by this is AAY operated these too some pretty unique airports and also on some pretty cool routes that no other Airlines flew.

One final thing is that removing this livery brings the total amount of Allegiant liveries in the game down to the grand total of: 1. Granted, AAY has only operated a few aircraft which we have in IF but removing one that they did operate I found to be dissapointing.

I hope you can spare a vote for this great livery, Thanks!

I was gonna make this soon so might as well vote because I wanted it back too

4 Likes

Unfortunately this leaves only 1 aircraft for us to use at ALVA, and as a group we we’re looking forward to flying this to Hawaii soon after update day. You have my vote.

3 Likes

Exactly, it seemed to be one of the most popular one’s that got taken out

3 Likes

Already up to 4 votes!

2 Likes

Indeed, Very Happy!

2 Likes

yeah…that was gonna be fun

1 Like

We NEED this!!

2 Likes

I voted because the devs removed so many liveries that hold significance for many people. I hope that this is added sometime in the next five years.

4 Likes

I empathize with yall, will clear a vote

2 Likes

Yes, yes we do!

Thanks everyone for the inital support!

1 Like

Come on everyone vote for this, IF has taken this away from ALVA and we need it back!

I must for this let me clear a vote

2 Likes

Voted!

2 Likes

Why did they remove it? I’m so mad 😠

3 Likes

Get my vote

1 Like

Thanks for the support!

woops, missed you there. But thanks for the support!

1 Like

you got my vote

1 Like