All your pains in infinite flight in one comment

Put your pains you’ve experienced in infinite flight in the comments (not related to my are you serious right now moments)

3 Likes

Sudden device blackout - that’s never good.

4 Likes

terrain and airports not loading in after hours pf flying to Kahului and not seeing the land load in

4 Likes

bro for real

2 Likes

Accidentally touched buttons.

12 Likes

Touched A/P off and crashed into the Atlantic Ocean

12 Likes

Forgot gear while landing

6 Likes

Infinite Flight blacked out while I was on Final at EHAM like 2 weeks ago I think for the hub fly in🙂

Woke up an 40 minutes before my alarm went off as well since I arrived earlier than expected, for all of that to happen. 😭

4 Likes

App crashing while on final or while taxiing. Having too much crosswind. Never make the centerline. Missing the touchdown zone. Tailstrike. Autopilot overshooting fixes making plane spin around the fix . Landing with 0 visibility. Buttering the 737and A320 family.

3 Likes

flying for 16 hours for a va just for it to get turned down because i slightly flew over russia.

8 Likes

Casual server

6 Likes

$10 a month

12 Likes

Set the speed to M0.70 instead of M0.80 and went away to the supermarket.

NUNUNUNUNUNU STALL

6 Likes

10 Likes

Partially dismissed feedback.

3 Likes

Flying from SWF-HNL overnight and waking up I think sub-100 miles from HNL; panic descending from 36,000ft

Flying the Emirates A380 from HEL-DEN, getting to short final and losing all control of the beast even after calibrating.

1 Like

Fully dismissed feedback

1 Like

expect vectors in an empty airport

2 Likes

you’re on final after an 18-hour flight and your dad tells you to come eat dinner so you bring your iPad with you but the internet goes off right when you touch down and your iPad decides to update so you loose all progress and it was in front of the mods.

4 Likes

App crash App Crash App Crash and Another App crash.

3 Likes