All Wizzair Routes Out Of Sofia (LBSF)

Hello, IFC! While talking with @AviatorNikola yesterday, he gave me an idea. Starting from today, I will do all Wizzair routes out of Sofia, Bulgaria, my hometown.

A few disclaimers

• I am not a member of Wizz VA

• I will be doing all 33 routes with a returning flight, so that means that I will do 66 flights total. If I do LBSF-LEAL for an example, I will do LEAL-LBSF too.

• I will not be doing the flights one after another. This means that I will not fly 66 Wizzair flights one after another, I will take breaks from flying Wizzair and I will fly other airlines too.

• I will fly all flights with the Wizzair A320. I know that isn’t realistic, but I like the way the A320 flies. If you join me, you can feel free to fly any Wizzair aircraft.

• I will fly each route only once.

• If you want to join me, you must be Grade 3 in IF, as I am always flying on Expert Server.

• My callsigns will be “Wizzair flight number” for all flights.

Why am I making this thread?

I made this thread so you guys can join me, if you want of course. I will be announcing the flight I will be doing and you can decide whether you’re interested or not. I would love it if you decide to join me on any flight!

List of all Wizzair routes out of Sofia

Here is a list of all Wizzair routes out of Sofia. I will mark the ones I have done with a checkbox next to it. The ones I am doing now will be marked with a minus.

LBSF-LEAL
LBSF-LEMD
LBSF-EGGW
LBSF-EGKK
LBSF-OMDW
LBSF-OMAA
LBSF-LSGG
LBSF-LFSB
LBSF-LEVC
LBSF-LEMG
LBSF-LEBL
LBSF-LZIB
LBSF-ULLI
LBSF-LPPT
LBSF-EHEH
LBSF-LMML
LBSF-LIRN
LBSF-LIME
LBSF-LICC
LBSF-LIPE
LBSF-LIBD
LBSF-LLBG
LBSF-LLER
LBSF-LHBP
LBSF-EDDN
LBSF-EDJA
LBSF-EDFH
LBSF-LFMN
LBSF-LFOB
LBSF-EKCH
LBSF-EBCI
LBSF-LCLK
LBSF-EKBI

What flight am I doing now?

Here, I will announce what flight I am doing now.

I am currently doing none. My callsign is none.You can track my flight here: there will be a link to LiveFlight when I am doing the flight.

I have successfully completed 12/66 flights

5 Likes

This is really cool! But keep in mind that the flight to Abu Dhabi (OMAA) isn’t supposed to start until early September.

2 Likes

Thank you! I will keep that in mind, thanks! I am probably going to do this one last to be as close to the inaugural flight as possible.

2 Likes

Noice idea, good luck!

2 Likes

WZZVA will be happy to have you 😉

3 Likes

I will probably start the same thing except with all routes from Banja Luka starting soon

1 Like

I will consider signing up ;)

1 Like

Nice, really cool.

1 Like

I completed 3 of 66 flights successfully, I will do 2 more today.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.