All travel from Europe to US mainland has been restricted (with exception of the UK)

President Trump has made a statement saying that all travel to Europe (specifically the European Union nations) has been banned for the next 30 days. This does not include the United Kingdom. Wash your hands and for all with the Virus or flu my prayers are with you. God Bless.
This does not apply to US Citizens

These restrictions go into effect on Friday 13, 2020 at 12 am Eastern standard Time

New news : NBA has suspended the season. My opinion is that is a total overreaction

37 Likes

Aaaaand that’s a massive loss for airlines resuming their seasonal services or starting inaugural flights this month.

20 Likes

Gosh dang, I’m flying to Australia soon so I hope the US doesn’t cancel that too!

6 Likes

It is but in my opinion it is best for the nation to beat this virus

1 Like

Luckily that is not Europe. I am heading down to St. Kitts and luckily it was not postponed I was nervous

1 Like

Say goodbye to the beautiful transatlantic highway…

23 Likes

It is already fair,y small

1 Like

Well at least AUS will still get our BA and Norwegian services

1 Like

And QANTAS. Should I say the acronym

1 Like

Rip to the US.

Btw

Screw Corona, let’s contribute to a vaccine!

6 Likes

Yes Trump says he will give financial aid.

Especially the elderly it is so sad to see those people with it. There love ones standing outside not able to get in a see there loved one who may die. So sad prayers with them.

I’m glad the UK left the EU. Traveling there is not restricted. So that means San Jose (SJC/KSJC) to London Heathrow (LHR/EGLL) is still fine! :D

But dang that is a big blow to the airlines

3 Likes

Believe it or not I have a flight from Seattle to London tommorow

4 Likes

The Atlantic will be cold, and dead for the first time in a long time. Would I be wrong to say first time since 9/11?

8 Likes

Wait literally all travel to Europe except the UK???

2 Likes

Ur a lucky one. Tho even if the UK did get restricted u would make it as it does not into affect until Friday at 12 am

3 Likes

Pretty much the only transatlantic flights to/from London, Manchester and EdinBRUH are the only ones that are gonna be up. 🤔

1 Like

They are not in the EU who has not taken proper precautions to keep their people safe

2 Likes

Some people may say that Coronavirus is not that big of a deal because it’s a strand of Influenza that doesn’t have a vaccine, but this just shows how it effects things. Wash your hands and don’t dig in your nose, people.

1 Like

So can you go to the UK or is that in the ban as well?

1 Like