All Things Liveries: Edition 2

ATL%20Logo

If somebody could make a better logo that would be great! Let me know if you can.

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the second instalment of All Things Liveries! In this edition, we will be covering a livery update from Aer Lingus and 2 special livery’s released by Eurowings and China Southern. respectively. Without further ado, lets get into instalment 2!

Aer Lingus

In recent days, Aer Lingus revealed their new livery on an A330-300. Their last livery change was in 1995, so an update was needed.

Credits

Wait, what is Aer Lingus?

Aer Lingus is the flag carrier of Ireland and the country’s second largest airline. They were founded in 1936 and are a part of the IAG. Their fleet consists of:
A320, A321
A330-200, A330-300

Comparison by any chance?

Here you go!

New Livery:

Credits

Old Livery

Credits

Time for a good old Poll!

What are your opinions on this new livery?

• I like it!
  • It is alright…
  • I don’t like it
  • It is too simple and IAG has killed the most recognisable livery in the world

0 voters

Eurowings

Eurowings has unveiled a special livery on one of their A320’s, celebrating 100 years of Hertz.

Credits

What is Eurowings?
Eurowings is a German low cost carrier and it is part of the Lufthansa Group. They were founded in 1993 and their fleet consists of:
A319, A320
A330-200, A330-300
A340-300
737-800
Q400

Another Poll!

What are your thoughts on this livery?

• I like it!
  • I don’t like it…
  • It is TOO YELLOW

0 voters

China Southern

China Southern has unveiled a special livery on one of their 737-800’s about the views of the Guizhou province.

Credits

What is China Southern?

China Southern is one of the ‘Big Three’ airlines in China. They were established in 1988 and their headquarters are in the Baiyun District in Guangzhou. Their fleet consists of:
China%20Southern%201 China%20Southern%202
Credit: Wikipedia

Poll time!

Your thoughts on this livery?

• I like it a lot!
  • I like it…
  • I don’t like it…
  • It’s Terrible!

0 voters

That’s edition 2 done! Thanks for taking a look through. Be on the look out for edition 3 soon!

Again, if anyone can make a better logo please do! Let me know if you can. Thanks!

7 Likes

Wow! Nice comparisons for Vol. 2!

As for Aer Lingus… May the good livery rest in piece. That new livery of euro white garbage makes me sad to see.

5 Likes

Thanks! And I partly agree with you, it is a bit of a piece of garbage… But I also like the simplicity of it.

1 Like

I’m sure I’ll come to enjoy it, but for now, I don’t. 😂

1 Like

If you have voted on the first poll, please vote again. I had some problems with the poll. Thanks!

Can’t wait until Philippine Airlines unveils their A350 special livery.

1 Like

I will be sure to cover it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.