All the apps with IF

Hi guys,

Can someone give me all the applications that can connect with infinite flight ? (fort passagers announce, for the checklists, for having the charts, … )

Have a good day ! :)

1 Like

IF assistance is a good one but you do need to pay for some things also IF checklists

1 Like

LiveFlight maybe?
That tracker thingy that u can view in your laptop

2 Likes

This list doesn’t really include “apps”, but it has a plethora of free-to-use websites that should be able to do most things that you would want an app for. Make sure to check it out:

1 Like

@nathanhln. MaxSez: Try These;

Never leave home w/o “IF Assistant”…(I did & got busted!)

MaxSends

6 Likes

I’ve been using the IFATC website to view terrain around my departure and destination airports:

https://www.ifatc.org/terrain_list

This helps with planning routes, although with the upcoming addition of SIDs and STARs this won’t be as needed. Still a useful tool for both the pilot and controller.

2 Likes

Although not exclusively for Infinite Flight, Foreflight has a way to pair natively to the sim

1 Like

What is the IFC app called I want it but I can’t find it :(

2 Likes

@CaptainLeo1… MaxSez: “IFC” Is The “IFCommunity”, yr useing to to jot here. It’s not an APP it’s a Web site;

https://community.infiniteflight.com

Max

2 Likes

But in the picture it looks like an app if u look close… how do u get it like that?

1 Like

@CaptainLeo1… Go to Safari, Load Link, Select “Add to home screen.
Icon will appear move it to yr Flying Group as depicted.

G’day, Max

1 Like

I use IF Assistant, IF Pax and a lot other more resources.

2 Likes

okay thank you :)

While both apps I mentioned is paid, resources such as ifatc.org (Airport Details) fpltoif.com (Flight Plan) are free to use. All of these makes things way more realistic!

2 Likes

Ohh yes !! that’s the flightradar24 for if ☺️

ohh thanks !! That gonna help me 😉😊

1 Like

Are you talking apps or websites?

There are a number of 3rd party add on applications made specifically for Infinite Flight that connect (IF Assistant, foreflight etc) . Then you have websites that show infinite flight data. (Live Flight, etc)

ForeFlight paired with Infinite Flight is absolutely fantastic! I use it to practice real world procedures like transitioning through airspaces and likewise for my flight training.

Also Infinite Flight Operations is a good one, it measures fuel used, landing rate and a lot of other cool information about your flight

1 Like

Ohh there’s a lot !! thank you very much !

1 Like

I saw it on the AppStore but the subscription is really expensive !! Isn’t it ?