All Nippon Airways Boeing 787-9

Sources? I haven’t heard any such, but if the news is true, then ANA 787-9, please do be my very best guest and make through :D

not sure but this is the close result!

3 Likes

With only 38 votes this one probably won’t come, but maybe the ANA 77W?!?

3 Likes

Vote wise, the 77W is more likely, but since they recently just added the 77W reworked and added a good amount of liveries with it, it also in that sense makes likely to please ANA fans by adding the 787-9, but we’ll see what they decide to do when the time comes, either is in my support, any ANA long haul would be appreciated addition to IF :)

3 Likes

Don’t worry I voted wise, by voting for both!

1 Like

I do appreciate your wise choice, may one day both be in IF, that would complete the Long Haul fleet of ANA for the time being… then 777X 😂

3 Likes

I mean the ANA B789 livery addition would be huge, even (although I don’t like to suggest it) at the cost of the B78X. The 789 would be a much more suitable replacement for the 788, and there are only 2 78X’s currently in ANA’s fleet, and they only fly medium to long haul flights to Southeast Asia.
So if we’re looking at “diversity” (aka the B78X having a fair selection of liveries) then it makes sense to keep it on the B78X, but in terms of “realism” the B789 would be much better!

3 Likes

Bumping this in light of the ANA 77W making it into the sim finally. Would love to see this bird in IF, voted!

2 Likes

BA have 789 and 78X, United has 789 and 78X; I think it’s perfectly reasonable that ANA also has the 789 and 78X, especially considering the fact that ANA was the first customer of the 787.

Adding in the ANA 789 would definitely increase traffic in Asia and would also bring in a lot more players from the same region.

1 Like

Hey guys,
It’s time to vote for ANA Boeing 787-9.
ANA’s major fleet for midium and long hauls will change to Boeing 787-9 from 777-300ER.
It would be fun if she addded to IF fleet.

7 Likes

It would add a lot of versatility to the fleet tbh. Long, medium and even short haul in Japan would look a lot different with this livery.

1 Like

I think this livery definitely deserves a vote. With this livery plus the B77W, we would be able to serve every ANA destination out of RJTT with 3D buildings.
New designations would include PHNL, EDDM, LFPG, & YSSY

2 Likes

You got my vote! Would love to see the ANA -8 and -9 in IF, currently missing…

1 Like

@KIND9624 and @PilotKJ, Thanks a lot for your support guys. And indeed the 3D buildings at Haneda Airport adds to the whole excitement and experience if we were able to fly the 789 in/out of there with the ANA colors, plus be a great complement to the newly added 777 :)

1 Like

This aircraft and livery flies to my home airport many times, and sometimes I want to replicate them but it’s impossible without the 789, we must have this livery! 🤩

1 Like