All Nippon Airways Airbus A380

It would be really nice to see this in Infinite flight.
Not my photo

21 Likes

Looks good, I like it!

Umm the feature request has been blown up either livery requests but this one is the most useless livery ever and isn’t even real. 😞

2 Likes

ANA doesn’t have A380s.

8 Likes

They ordered 3 if I am not mistaken.

5 Likes

Not yet, but they will soon.

3 Likes

At least it’s going to exist soon. If anything, the Transaero and Air Austral A380s are more useless.

5 Likes

Wait does this even exist!?

Not yet, but hopefully the orders will go through.

2 Likes

According to wik it has been ordered, three examples and they will be delivered starting from 2019

There will be a special livery on the A380. Not sure if it’s only one or all 3, but there’s a contest going on for the best livery design. Deadline is Nov. 30th if anyone is interested.

Ohhhhhhh! Where?

This topic is like requesting a Southwest A380

1 Like

Submit the new infinite flight livery.

Looks awful IMO. Don’t kill me

1 Like

https://ana-a380contest.jp/en/ Here you go.

How? ANA will receive their first A380 in 2019, while Southwest will receive an A380 in well, never.

2 Likes

That looks REALLY ugly on an A380

ANA actually bought the A380? I never knew that, anyways, the the livery looks very nice on it!

2 Likes

They’ve ordered three that doesn’t look like this (their original livery). The livery on their future A380’s will feature blue turtles…😂
It’s gonna be a special livery because the first route that their A380’s will fly on (Launch Route) will be from Tokyo to Honolulu, i guess because of the tropical climate Hawaii has, they picked out a sort of tropical one with turtles on it.

2 Likes