All Nippon Airways 787-9

I think this would be a great addition to Infinite Flight. I love Japan and its lovely airlines. Since we already have the ANA 787-10, I think it would be a good choice to have a shorter 787 ANA to fly with. The ANA liveries for the 788 and 789 look amazing. Also, IF Developers if you can, could you please add the BB8 livery to the 787-9 is it?

Credits
http://www.airlinereporter.com/2014/08/all-nippon-airways-begins-revenue-flights-with-the-boeing-787-9/!

Hello!

Only 1 feature request per topic.

Please take a look:

3 Likes

1 photo per feature request, please!

It is a duplicate

It’s not. That post is for the -8, this is for the -9.

3 Likes

The OP edited his topic after we told him that.
And there’s already a feature request for the 787-9 version, but it’s old and has 0 votes, so it might get closed.

3 Likes

Thank you @Freddiefrogs for defending me.

1 Like

But it was the -8 originally so my comment is now irrelevant.

1 Like

You still have to ensure the old topic is closed before posting a new one…

I’ve closed the old one now.

In the future, please flag the old one prior to creating a new one.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, why is there a one photo per feature request rule?

Basically, you describe what the title says. The title states a feature, you describe that feature. Putting another feature in one feature topic means you took a turn to off-topic land, increasing the chance that your request could get closed. So, to sum it up, try and block off that road to off-topic land by sticking to one feature.

1 Like

We really need this baby!

1 Like

Yes, I agree so much! I have some Japanese nationality in me, so this will mean a lot for me. @Hinata

1 Like