All New Website! Spirit Virtual Official Thread, Less Money, More Go

Hey guys. I wanted to point out in your thread, your southwest hubs are actually in the southeast region of the US😂 Great thread! Good luck guys.

2 Likes

oops, just noticed that, thanks lol

2 Likes

You will love this VA! I am proud Chief Pilot!

5 Likes

Lovely thread! Great to see Spirit VA up & running!

2 Likes

Fix your written test, but this is awesome! I’ll be applying soon!

5 Likes

You will be able to re-apply in 2 day!

dont worry, the test has been fine tuned to hopefully fit your liking

1 Like

As a reminder @SpiritVirtualAirline is hosting an internal flyout today at KFLL at 2100z

1 Like

Welcome to the community @SpiritVirtualAirline! We hope you succeed and prosper.

5 Likes

Thank you!
Very looking forward to working with the VA community!

3 Likes

Spirit Virtual is planning on beginning RoTW operations Monday, June 15th 2020, every RoTW will also be able to get logged with a multiplier too!

3 Likes

@Steven_Tellmann have you seen this?

4 Likes

He has and joined as a pilot.

4 Likes

Thank you!
Means a lot

1 Like

Yessaahhhhh I joined and am flying!

5 Likes

Hello everyone! If your trying to decide on a VA to join I highly recommend this one!! The staff are amazing and super helpful. this VA will expand so much one day and I cannot explain how much I enjoy flying with them!

5 Likes

Spirit Virtual has been public for just over a week and we are making great progress!

1 Like

I retook the test a few days ago. It was great! Good job 👏

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @Alaska096!

2 Likes

Spirit Virtual Official Partnership

Frontier and Southwest Airlines

Frontier Thread | Southwest Thread | Spirit Thread

Spirit Virtual is very exited to announce our official partnership with Frontier Virtual and Southwest Virtual.
Both airlines flights will now be flyable at Spirit Virtual as code-share routes.
With over 800 routes from Southwest Airlines and 650 routes with Frontier Airlines…

Spirit Virtual will have over 2000 routes for you to fly

All of these flights will be registered on our Spirit CrewCenter and will be able to be bid on for easy access to file these flights. Enjoy
Spirit VA Website | Apply

9 Likes

I’m the Frontier in the picture. :)

2 Likes