All New Website! Spirit Virtual Official Thread, Less Money, More Go

Yessaahhhhh I joined and am flying!

5 Likes

Hello everyone! If your trying to decide on a VA to join I highly recommend this one!! The staff are amazing and super helpful. this VA will expand so much one day and I cannot explain how much I enjoy flying with them!

5 Likes

Spirit Virtual has been public for just over a week and we are making great progress!

1 Like

I retook the test a few days ago. It was great! Good job 👏

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @Alaska096!

2 Likes

Spirit Virtual Official Partnership

Frontier and Southwest Airlines

Frontier Thread | Southwest Thread | Spirit Thread

Spirit Virtual is very exited to announce our official partnership with Frontier Virtual and Southwest Virtual.
Both airlines flights will now be flyable at Spirit Virtual as code-share routes.
With over 800 routes from Southwest Airlines and 650 routes with Frontier Airlines…

Spirit Virtual will have over 2000 routes for you to fly

All of these flights will be registered on our Spirit CrewCenter and will be able to be bid on for easy access to file these flights. Enjoy
Spirit VA Website | Apply

9 Likes

I’m the Frontier in the picture. :)

2 Likes

Can’t wait to be flying these codeshares!

3 Likes

Do you have a VA IFC Account?

3 Likes

Yes we do @Hunter777 . @SpiritVirtualAirline

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the event this Friday! We are having a fly out from KMCO. 26JUN20 / 2100Z - The Magical Flyout! @KMCO

Spirit Virtual Official Partnership

Volaris Virtual

Volaris Thread | Spirit Thread

Spirit Virtual is very exited to announce yet another partnership, this time with @Volaris_VA .
Volaris is the biggest budget airline in Mexico with many, many routes out of Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport, Mexico City International Airport and Tijuana International Airport.

All of these flights will be registered on our Spirit CrewCenter and will be able to be bid on for easy access to file these flights. Enjoy

Spirit VA Website | Apply | Thread

2 Likes

Now’s a great time to join us!! Multiple partnerships in the works!

3 Likes

Hi guys! I just joined as a first officer! Any pointers?

1 Like

Can’t to see you in the skies with us @Captain_T_Malone

Spirit Virtual is hosting an internal event today from KFLL!

1 Like

Can’t wait for our next event! We are having our pilots vote for the route!

Hi all!

The whole NKVA staff team is excited to announce that our staff applications are now open for both route manager and flight instructor!
Applications will close on Friday the 17th, 2020, we wish you all the best of luck!

Route Manager Application:

https://forms.gle/od2F6E53pxCdRGu67

Flight Instructor Application:

https://forms.gle/kGo8JkZ9nyS3c4Ug7

4 Likes

Vietnam Virtual Partnerships!

Hello Everyone!

Today we have finished all of our nitty-gritty with Vietnam Virtual and are proud to announce that we officially have 48 total routes that will be flyable for Spirit Virtual Pilots at all different ranks!

Vietnam Virtual has opened up a whole new region of the world for us and we are proud to be working with them.

dont forget about our staff applications either!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to start flying these codeshares!

2 Likes