All Information about Airports [Request through Here]

During these days, well, in fact from always, we have always liked to be as professional as possible, so while we use simulators, we like to do it in the best way and in the most realistic and professional way just like professional pilots would do. That’s why I bring in a simple way, this topic:

• If you’re looking for Airport information, such as: Winds, Taxi Tracks, Sizes of the runways, Gates …

• If you’re looking for some specific types of Charts for an Airport or Aerodrome or other types of Charts …

• If you’re have any doubt about any procedure in charts or anything related about charts, airports, waypoints.

Ask through here, through this TOPIC, we will recommend you in the best possible way

In this way we will avoid creating unnecessary topics, having a common one, where you can ask and inform yourself about any type of question or information about Airports in (Infinite Flight)

Goonchooi!

3 Likes

This is helpful and all, but what’s the trouble with Googling?

Well, googling it’s a good idea, but people want effective information and is the best way in a simple way, link charts or information, which users require.

ifatc.org has available info for almost all airport in the world.

3 Likes

A lot of this information is also available on websites like https://www.airnav.com and https://skyvector.com. It would be better for people to use these websites directly instead of getting others to for them in my opinion.

3 Likes

I know, but people don’t know that so through this topic, they can request for any information.
I mean, its a good topic for people who want specific types of charts or whatever about airports, to give them by linking the chart from people who know about that types of charts…

I don’t get it. Isn’t it better to get all the information immediately by simply googling what you need rather than waiting for a response? For example, I want the metar for OTHH, just type in “OTHH Metar” in google, and you will get all the necessary information needed.

1 Like

Look this:

Through this topic we will answer this types of questions!

Yes, but they have all been answered. If people need help they can just look back at those topics to see how to find it!

Well, even so it’s a good idea.
Through here they will get much faster the answer ‘two heads think better than one’

While this is a well-intentioned topic, remember that all one has to do is simply search their airport on Google, and a world of information is available to them.

1 Like

The best thing would be if someone put together a wiki page of all the good information sources and how to use them. I would be happy to make that if no one else does.

1 Like

Yes, but some of the users, don’t do that, they ask through this community, so this topic will be really useful for them to ask about…

So until someone does, this will be the best option to help and recommend places where to find the question.

1 Like

I will get to work on it and hopefully have it posted by next weekend:-)

If you want help, ask me!

1 Like

What??? Do you mean gates?

Oh Yes I’m sorry for that, was the corrector. ;)

1 Like

I can google easily, I have sorcerer level mastery in searching. Topics, missing persons, etc.

But if there’s another option where I could ask a friend in my favourite forum, and perhaps let everyone else share their experiences in executing a particular airport plate - THEN BY GOLLY I’LL JUMP TO THE CHANCE :) I bet we’ll get exciting discussions!

Proper approaches to following charts/plates are also my fav subject for discussion and sharing :)

Afterall, this is IF, a strong community based sim, not some xxxxxxxxx simulator where everybody are interacting with a dead object.

Okay I guess I’ll shoot first. Does anybody have experience approaching the world’s 18th busiest airport: WIII, approaching from East after midnight?

(source: https://www.internationalairportreview.com/article/32311/top-20-largest-airports-world-passenger-number/)

Cheers all! :)

1 Like

Just a bit!