All ghosting in Amsterdam Reversed

If you were just ghosted, I have fixed the issue.

ALL GHOSTS REVERSED.

You did nothing wrong. Probably the typical, “my brother stole my iPad”. The controller no longer has access or XP to repeat this in the future. I realize how frustrating this must be to have a ruined flight. Thanks for your patience!

MAKE SURE YOU RESTART YOUR APP.

46 Likes

Excellent job, Tyler! :)

1 Like

Whew, this was a relief. Thank you Tyler!

Thank you, Tyler.

Who was the controller?

They should be made to issue public apology at once!

2 Likes

What happened at amsterdam? Was it a bad controller.

2 Likes

You weren’t part of the mass ghosting. You were legitimately ghosted it seems.

7 Likes

Bad apple amongst the golden IFATC. Don’t blame any of them or the staff they can’t help it. Now let’s go back and start flying!

2 Likes

The responsible party must apologize in public and perform 1,000hrs ATC ops on TS1 SoCal.

10 Likes

Thanks Tyler!

Why make them apologize when you can remove 250,000xp, ATC privileges, and Infinite Flight access. Trolls will be trolls.

30 Likes

Because it is public shaming and will make them think again.

What now stops them from creating a new account?

2 Likes

I think the punishment is just. The ghosting were reversed, controller held accountable. @zbelle I’d say all this commotion on the forums is enough to publicly shame, not only that but all IFATC know about him.

1 Like

Yeah but for all the harm where is the good?

They must recompense by paying penance one agonizing hour at a time on TS1 SoCal. I can think of no punishment more fitting.

Keep your friends close and enemies closer.

Thanks Tyler

Someone wants to spend money on a new account, power to them. The walk of shame is ridiculous. Asking a troll to apologize is like asking an alcoholic to not drink.

10 Likes

Well next time Choose ATC people who doesnt have Brothers ;)

3 Likes

The members in someone’s family shouldn’t restrict them from becoming IFATC.

2 Likes

Was an excuse given. Or is he just a troll

1 Like

Wow, happy I didn’t fly then:)

1 Like