All Confirmed Global Features // Global Q&A

I think that is his first flight. It says 17 minutes…

2 Likes

How about solo? Will it automatically know you have Global whilst flying on solo, or a total different “Solo [Global} ‘Server’”

4 Likes

Judging by the fact we can’t see the new servers, I think they only pop up with the global update.

2 Likes

On the iPad mini 4, the loading screen (aircraft landing) doesn’t fit the screen right. Will this be fixed in the Global update?

A new server defeats the purpose of paying for Live. It means more costs of running a new server, even if you can’t see others.

Wait, so what you’re saying is that if you have live then you have Global?

1 Like

Global will be subscription based.

4 Likes

Fuel commands will not be available on TS1

1 Like

No, as in running a server for people using Global in solo.

1 Like

I hope the Global will at least one payment… If it’s monthly my soul is gonna be crushed 😞

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure N2TG is Laura’s second account.

How much longer will it necessary to keep plowing the same fields !!!

4 Likes

What @Recxx is saying with other words:

How many times do the same questions (some rhetorical) needs to be asked over & over again? ;)

15 Likes

Global will be a subscription. Whether it will be monthly, yearly, daily, or all, is unknown.

6 Likes

Or an hourly subscription :>, I would love that, we just don’t know yet

This is a joke

11 Likes

Minutely subscription

3 Likes

Ok let’s stop there.

Do islands of a nation have 15M? I was thinking specifically of VOAT, an airfield in the Lakshadweep archipelago in India. They are part of the country but not mainland, so I’m not sure.

14 Likes

This topic should be closed, there are a couple of people saying “how long”. If you have questions feel free to PM or ask here, just don’t ask how long though… Please read the topic…

Then where would we post the new photos and new news

1 Like

I disagree, without this topic, there are no places to share screenshots, news, updates, etc.

4 Likes