All Confirmed Global Features // Global Q&A

Is PM-ing a developer and then publishing his answers even allowed? Maybe it is but I am not aware of it, but I am just saying.

I don’t know but if it wasn’t I would of been told.

Maybe it has been said but you didn’t see it… ask a mod if you need to know. Also, it has already been published so there is nothing you can do about it, just a note for next time :)

1 Like

Because @Daniel14 is not currently trusted with sensitive information from FDS, I would think that it isn’t meant to be kept a secret.

5 Likes

Is it just me or do these fuel emergency commands sound disasterous on TS1, If we had it right now just imagine all of those Grade 1’s going into KLAX, KSAN, KNUC, etc. To be honest it would actually be kind of fun just to watch all of that!

ATC can view the amount of fuel onboard to determine whether or not he really needs priority.

3 Likes

Alright then, phew, if ATC can check that is much better.

Laura has been here half the day what is she scheming this time?

8 Likes

Probable figuring out which route will be the prettiest…or counting sheep

2 Likes

Maybe she found a bug that slipped through alpha testing and it needs to be destroyed. Either that or she is testing something

4 Likes

I use the exterminators for that. Unless it is major I use testers

1 Like

Nice bro. But In all seriousness, I wonder what she is doing O.O. She has been sitting there for hours now.

2 Likes

Might be a tribe of beta cockroaches or something…@anon7075715

2 Likes

😑😑😎😎😎😎😎 AHAHAHAHA ok Nice! I hope everything goes smoothly

1 Like

Yeah. Testers don’t cost as much as regular exterminators and are a lot better ;)

Oh you don’t know how many times I hit “End Flight” instead of Calibrate. I just did today and I am sad.

2 Likes

Why did she change her callsign to November Two Tango Golf?

4 Likes

Cuz she is a savage duh

6 Likes

Is this normal or is it just one of the people that think global is out

6 Likes

A Grade 1… that explains everything

4 Likes