All Confirmed Global Features // Global Q&A

That’s true though:)

2 Likes

56 Likes

Some people say they are buying a new iPad for global. I cant financially afford that at the moment, so I’m deleting files/apps/photos etc. that I don’t need off my iPad to give it some RAM space. I know the answer to this question will be “we don’t know yet” or “as much as you can” but can anyone give a guess on how much space is needed to decently run global?

6 Likes

RAM and storage are completely different things - storage is where apps, files, music, TV shows etc, whereas RAM is used by apps to store things temporarily

(Simplified)

Having 1GB of storage free is recommended, but it runs fine on my device with less than 100MB

7 Likes

if you have 2 or 3gb ram on your phone you should be fine

4 Likes

Please read this and whatever insertusernamesomewhere told

17 Likes

You guys are missing the fix to a screen scaling incompatibilty with several Samsung devices.

1 Like

It’s missing? You may want to check again 😇😏.

3 Likes

IMG_0435
The screenshots just keep getting better and better 😍

IMG_0436

51 Likes

Look at that top hand right corner. New connection icon. The one in the picture is a check mark not the wifi symbol

26 Likes

Someone can correct me, but I think that’s been confirmed for quite some time now.

11 Likes

Yeah. This has been confirmed a while ago.

4 Likes

Please tell me we can hide it for clean screenshots. Does anyone know if we can hide that icon?

2 Likes

As of our knowledge, we do not know… But anyways, if you can’t hide it, couldn’t you just crop it out?

3 Likes

just crop it out or use the clone stamp tool on photoshop

6 Likes

That will be weird if I am giving screenshots for the Best IF Photos topic or anything.

@antek, I can’t use Adobe Photoshop on iOS and this laptop belongs to my dad and has no Photoshop (not allowed to download any programs)

EDIT: the next post has been answered in a PM

2 Likes

Okay. This is going off topic but don’t you crop your pictures now with the current version of IF? I can definitely help you with cropping, just let me know in a PM :)

2 Likes

woow that looks cool

2 Likes

Maybe it was I couldnt remember and maybe it slipped by me earlier.

3 Likes

Amazing views! Love the scenery :)

2 Likes